Frostfell sad

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by FalconClash, Jan 5, 2023.

1. FalconClash Well-Known Member

Despite visiting Santa Glug every day, of all 15 of my characters, only my Troub never got the Broom mount! A few even got 2 or 3, but she didn't get even one. I feel cheated... :(
  2. Denmum Developer

Well, if your troub is on the same account and server as one of the ones that got multiples, the mount is heirloom ...
    Twyla likes this.
  3. FalconClash Well-Known Member

Unfortunately she is on a separate account, and currently alone there. I'm waiting on a free Canine race to be released before adding a Fury to fill the second slot (who i also wanted a second broom waiting for once i made her.)
  4. Denmum Developer

Then BAD Santa Glug, naughty Santa Glug!

It is too late now, of course, but you could have ground frozen tokens of e'ci to get the merchant version of the broom. :(
    Xillean likes this.
  5. FalconClash Well-Known Member

Why cant E'ci tokens be tradeable like other event currency? It takes so damn long to collect enough for the high end stuff and the quest payouts are pathetic!
    Morukta and Cyliena like this.
  6. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

Members get a guaranteed 50 coins for running the in-zone quest of Icy Keep Hard. You can farm thousands of them in a day if you just keep resetting and going back in.
    Morukta and Breanna like this.
  7. FalconClash Well-Known Member

I'm not a Member and I dont have the money to upgrade.
  8. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

Then in your case you would get 25 guaranteed.
  9. Tkia Well-Known Member

You'd get 19.5 minimum from each run through the Gifty Storehouse and it's smaller, faster and easier.
    Morukta likes this.
  10. FalconClash Well-Known Member

I know about the storehouse, its still a major pain when you can only get online 3 or 4 days a week, and some character cant kill as fast as others and take longer to run it. My Swashy/Zerker can rip through it like a tornado, but lower levels can take 30min or more to finish 1 run.
  11. Tkia Well-Known Member

Well if that's the case you designate your swashy/zerker as farmer and pass the tokens to otheres via the shared bank. They are heirloom.
    Breanna likes this.
  12. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

tip for the gift store house, don't turn in the quest once your done, just keep on going in again and again, till the cows come home from their tropical vacation on the Bahamas.
    and all those gifts and tinker toys can be sold up on the doc.
    And my tip to make it fast and easy is , Mentor down, most of my girls have bad gear, mentoring down works, because those instances scale to your level.

It's to bad you can't get a Silver account anymore, that would make some things a lot easier.
  13. FalconClash Well-Known Member

Shared Bank only works if they are on the same account, unless they finally fixed it. My char. are spread across 8 different accounts.
    Schmetterling likes this.
  14. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

It is a hard knock life for free to play toons :(, and I don't know what else to tell you besides to earn those tokens and buy the missing broom next year, at least you can. if you mentor and get those gifts and toys in the Gifty warehouse, you can earn a lot of tokens in a short time.
    I have played for years on Free to play accounts, and was a busy mother and homemaker, I know what you are talking about.
    I was just lucky to play when they sold people a silver account for 5 dollars for ever.
    A silver account gave me 2 more character slots and some other goodies.
    I think free to play people should get some respect, we fill in some numbers so servers don't go empty so fast,
    we are people who are like everybody else we can be fun to play with or help others, and at least I did buy some things, just could not afford the subscription.
    Morukta and Breanna like this.