Frostfell Quest Issue

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by decator666, Dec 14, 2012.

1. decator666 Member

Hi...My friend has been trying to get his green Frostfell tree in Freeport with no luck as the quest seems to be bugged for him.

It's the quest called "A Gigglegibber's work is never done (by a Gigglegibber) where you have to gather 5 items off of 2 different creatures in the same zone. He has tried it with 2 of his evil aligned characters (freebloods) Lvl 32 and 63...and once he kills the 5 and 5 the quest updates to "I should return to Gh'lad Tydingz." But upon returning the freeport there is no book on Gh'lad Tydingz...he can talk to him and he says the same thing as when you complete the quest but never does the Accept box come up to offer him the tree...and there is no feather or book on him...

I have done this quest with 3 of my evil aligned characters of varying levels and never had an issue with it. Any suggestions on what could be wrong? I have noticed that in game tickets are ignored and I have put in a few myself only to hear nothing...so I was hoping there would be some suggestions here...

Thanks so much...
  2. redwoodtreesprite Well-Known Member

I am pretty sure you can do that quest in other cities as well. Try another city like Neriak or Gorowyn and see if it works right there.
  3. decator666 Member

Oh cool didn't know that...We will try that tomorrow..I have a neutral character left hehe...

Thanks so much! I just it works that is my favorite tree...
  4. decator666 Member

FYI that quest does work in Gorowyn but...it makes you do 2 different instance areas so it's much harder.

Thanks for the help!
  5. Mystfit Well-Known Member

I just did this quest tonight and I kind of remember a similar issue with it last year.
    First he thanks me for having done the quest before I even have! (no reward though) After I take his quest, the feather is still up...it turns out if I follow his conversation threads about needing help in all the different ways he showss (there are three chat bubbles he offers about needing help, one chat bubble about going to see his friend), I get three quests from him at the same time. One turns in at NQ, one at Neriak and one there in Freeport.