Frostfell collections

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Gharyn, Dec 6, 2022.

1. Gharyn Well-Known Member

Can anyone tell me where these collections come from?

Colorful Frostbell Ribbons
    Frostfell Hot Drinks
    Frostfell Sweets
    Jingly Frostbell Bells

I haven't been able to find them or any information about where the spawn, drop or whatever.
  2. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

Randomly given by using real money to buy the holiday themed stuff from the marketplace. Yes, they really do have these gated off behind your credit card. You're not even guaranteed to get one.
    Jaden and Gharyn like this.
  3. Gharyn Well-Known Member

Thanks for the response.

What a dumb idea. Or maybe not dumb, I don't know. But definitely unfair.
  4. Chikkin Well-Known Member

they are fully tradable, I've sold a few duplicates last year and bought missing one from broker.
    I wouldn't say they are the best thing your money can buy though lol
    Juraiya likes this.
  5. Chikkin Well-Known Member

Frostfell hot drinks collectibles come from Santa's gifts To: You that he drops in FP or Qey every 2 hours or so'
    So no player money involved here, just luck
    Cusashorn and Gharyn like this.
  6. Tumma New Member

It is possible to finish the Frostfell Hot Drinks and Frostfell Sweets collections without spending station cash. It takes patience, perseverance and luck. Both collections drop from the boxes Santa Glug drops in Qeynos every 2-3 hours. They are rare, but keep the spares, instead of putting them on the broker for tens of millions, trade with other hunters. That way I just got the last one, so now I am Sugar Sweet and Frostfell Mixologist. )

Happy new year.)
  7. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

^ You can get the Drinks and Sweets collections from opening the gifts layed out when other players open Gifty Bags as well. You need to open Gifty Bags yourself for a small chance of getting pieces of the other two collections. That one is considerably more expensive in the long run.
  8. Chikkin Well-Known Member

Ribbons and bells are still only from opening Gifty Bag I think. Don't buy a lot of them unless you're feeling rich, they are extremely rare