Frostfell Clearing House!

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Uwkete-of-Crushbone, Dec 30, 2019.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Given that my new modem (and I laugh to even call it that) is bouncing my Internet connection up and down like a superball and that RNGeezus hates me (or whatever's actually going on), I don't think I'll be able to get all the new Santa Glug gifties I need this year ('cause I don't want to pay all the plat farmers the requisite amounts to be able to buy them off the Broker) without going back to good old-fashioned bartering.

So! What do you need, folks? I need the following:

Maj'Dul:
    1 a Stocking-Stuffed Frostfell Cube
    5 Myrist Snowglobe
    2 Sweet Frostfell Signplate

and can offer from there:
    1 Brontotherium Plushie
    9 Petamorph Wand: Chocolaty Ninja Bread Man

Skyfire needs:
    3 A Stocking-Stuffed Frostfell Cube
    5 Deepice Wrapped Present

and can offer:
    5 Brontotherium Plushie
    16 Petamorph Wand: Chocolaty Ninja Bread Man (seriously, devs? Why aren't these the rares?)
    1 Sweet Frostfell Signplate

As far as the old stuff goes, you can have as many of those things as you want on these two servers. Heck, even on other servers, if you can spare these new items on these two servers. :-/

Any and all help will be appreciated! Let me know when you can come in-game and we can Trade, or if you trust me, let me know which toon to mail your exchange gift(s) to. :)

Uwk
    Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Well, okay; listing of extra old stuff on Maj'Dul:

2 a Candy Cane Frostfell Cube
    5 a Domestic Mallard
    6 Santa Glug Plushie (I'm about at the point where I'm gonna string HIM up in lieu of a Qho plushie...)
    2 Sweet Dreams Pillow
    5 Tan Reindeer Plushie

And on Skyfire:
    6 Green Velvet Loot Sack
    3 Tan Reindeer Plushie

Glug's been better to me on Skyfire. ;->

Anything else old on any other server, holler if you want those for payment for the new things on Maj'Dul and Skyfire. :)

Uwk
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Heck, any new (or old) extras on any other servers, I'll be willing to trade to get those two servers covered. ;->

Available on:
    Antonia Bayle, new:
    1 a Stocking-Stuffed Frostfell Cube (fluff pet scroll, not house pet)
    10 Brontotherium Plushie
    1 Deepice Wrapped Present
    1 Mint Candy Cane Crown of Death
    11 Myrist Snowglobe (times like this, I really, really wish we could gift to "other worlds"...)
    18 Petamorph Wand
    1 Sweet Frostfell Sign Plate (does text, not "magic mouth")

AB, old:
    3 a Candy Cane Frostfell Cube (house pet)
    4 Enchanted Snowman (fluff pet scroll; if that's Heirloom, remind me, and I'll just deal with the extras)
    12 Snowfall Tapestry
    11 Sweet Dreams Pillow

Halls of Fate, new:
    2 Brontotherium Plushie
    4 Mint Candy Cane Crown of Death
    3 Myrist Snowglobe
    7 Petamorph Wand
    1 Sweet Frostfell Signplate

Halls of Fate, old:
    4 a Candy Cane Frostfell Cube
    2 a Domestic Mallard
    3 Santa Glug Plushie

and if you need something on Public Test (new) enough that you'd be willing to part with something on Maj'Dul or Skyfire (or already have everything and extra on those servers and don't need anything there):

1 a Stocking-Stuffed Frostfell Cube
    11 Brontotherium Plushie
    3 Deepice Wrapped Present
    4 Mint Candy Cane Crown of Death
    8 Myrist Snowglobe (did I say how much I wish we could gift to other worlds? :-/)
    15 Petamorph Wand (if these could change the appearance of any "follow me outside the house" pet, they might be worth it)
    3 Sweet Frostfell Signplate

Public Test, old:
    9 a Candy Cane Frostfell Cube
    12 a Domestic Mallard (I get that some folks are new and haven't experienced the joy and rapture of duck pet ownership; they can have ALL of mine, on any server X-P)
    1 Enchanted Snowman (I really gotta check that these are Heirloom or not)
    11 Santa Glug Plushie
    10 Snowfall Tapestry
    12 Sweet Dreams Pillow
    9 Tan Reindeer Plushie (a full Santa Set! :D)

Likewise, on Thurgadin, new:
    3 A Stocking-Stuffed Frostfell Cube
    12 Brontotherium Plushie
    5 Deepice Wrapped Present
    16 Mint Candy Cane Crown of Death
    8 Myrist Snowglobe (siiggghhhh...)
    26 Petamorph Wand (seriously, devs...)
    8 Sweet Frostfell Signplate

Thurgadin, old:
    1 a Candy Cane Frostfell Cube
    7 a Domestic Mallard
    3 Enchanted Snowman
    11 Santa Glug Plushie
    8 Sweet Dreams Pillow
    10 Tan Reindeer Plushie

Keep in mind that I actually don't need anything on those last four servers; I'm just willing to bribe -- er, help out folks on these other servers if they need it and are willing to part with their extra stuff that I need on Maj'Dul and Skyfire. :)

Uwk
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

If anyone wants to jump in and let other folks know what they need and what they can offer other folks, don't be shy! :D

Uwk
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Update:

Only need the following on Maj'Dul:
    4) Myrist Snowglobe
    1) Sweet Frostfell Sign Plate

and can offer:
    2) a Stocking-Stuffed Frostfell Cube
    5) Brontotherium Plushie
    10) Petamorph Wand

and the old stuff, of course, whose numbers have increased since. Ask me for something on those! :)

Needed on Skyfire:
    3) Deepice Wrapped Present

Can offer:
    5) a Stocking-Stuffed Frostfell Cube
    7) Brontotherium Plushie
    16) Petamorph Wand
    3) Sweet Frostfell Sign Plate

What with 8 possible sessions still to go, with the numbers I have on each server, you'd think it wouldn't be an unreasonable set of chances, but... :-/

If any of y'all need anything anyone else can offer, don't hesitate to jump on in! It's a community clearing house, not just mine. ;->

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  6. Merriel Well-Known Member

Uwk, I can probably help you with whatever you need on Maj'dul server. Not sure how many Myrist snowglobes I have between alts, but I can probably even do those. I don't need anything though, so no need to give up anything you have stashed away. I haven't done much gifting this year due to how busy I was and then getting ill with a week long flu-like something or other, but with all my alts, I think I've managed to collect enough gifties from Santa Glug anyways. :D
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Woo-hoo! :)

And I'm sorry you were sick over the holidays; that always sucks (speaking as one who ALWAYS got bronchitis during Winter Break when I was a kid, then recovering just in time to go back to school... X-P). :(

Actually, after much hard slogging, scrimping and saving to get one last thing on another server for entirely too much plat (actually, for me anything over two figures worth of plat is too much ;->), and threatening my computer with a hand-made Rockwell HRC58 hatchet (true!), I managed to get everything I need but three Myrist Snowglobes on Maj'Dul! :D

If you could help me out with that, that would be amazing (I could actually get some sleep! Just wish they'd do it every 12 hours instead...)! :)

And I'll leave this up for anyone else who needs the services of a clearing house! :D

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

You'll be happy to know I only need ONE Myrist Snowglobe now, and then I'm done with gifties until next Frostfell! :D

At least from Santa Glug... ;->

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  9. Merriel Well-Known Member

Who would you like me to mail the snowglobe to?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hmm...anyone will do, but Uwkete would probably be the easiest. :)

Thanks! My next session to try to get another would've come around 5:30 in the morning! :D

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  11. Merriel Well-Known Member

Sent to Uwkete by Daevora, as she just happened to get another one from Santa Glug today, lol.
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Thanks so much! :D

Sleep, here I come! :D

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Not just >bumping< this for the sake of bumping it, but could this be something other folks might be interested in on a regular basis (at least for Frostfell)? Should I ask that it, or something similar, be stickied? :)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.