Freeze after dying

Discussion in 'Dungeon Maker' started by ARCHIVED-debegray, May 28, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-debegray Guest

Hi all,
    I took my dungeon, which worked fine, offline for a couple of months to re-decorate. Today I re-published it and did a run-through. When I died, the screen went black after the loading screen. I could hear sound, but that was it. I unpublished and republished it, but no improvement. I tried dying in other people's dungeons and had no problem, so it's not my game overall.
    Any ideas?

TIA
  2. ARCHIVED-Lizabethan Guest

Yeah, unfortunately this bug has been around for a little bit. What layout were you using? Crushbone seems to be the worst for it.
  3. ARCHIVED-debegray Guest

Lair of Scale. I just tested my Poet's Palace dungeon and don't have the same problem.
    I can't believe it. I put so much work into that dungeon and it's unusable.
  4. ARCHIVED-Lizabethan Guest

Oh yeah, LoS was another one that was really having issues. Mistmoore and Poet's, oddly, don't seem affected (or I've not noticed them affected, and I ran quite a few dungeons for bug testing). Sorry you're having issues, I was sure they'd put a fix in a few weeks ago
  5. ARCHIVED-msgnomer Guest

Lizabethan wrote:
    Well, yes Poet's is. If you move the dungeon entrance, you still respawn in the default dungeon entrance. That could be a big surprise to adventurers.
    I just rechecked the LoS respawn bug and it still exists.....
  6. ARCHIVED-Lizabethan Guest

Ack! Removing "Poet's" from my list of safe places as I just tested/confirmed it