Freeport Server vanished

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Skwor, Nov 13, 2012.

1. Skwor Active Member

I have three toons on Freeport. I logged in after some trouble downloading and patching. I redid all my toons AA and on the third /camp"toon" command I was forced to the character window where I no longer show any Freeport avatars, only old avatars from another server. Please help. I have exited and relogged 3 times and still the same.
  2. Arcturys Member

Try again. The server has been going up and down, and whenever it's down it doesn't show the correct character data. It will seem to have missing/wrong toons until the server comes back up (and it's up at the moment).
  3. Slydog New Member

This happens to me about half the time since the CE update, even when Freeport server shows as being up. I get around it by re-logging and using the "play character" option at the upper right on the first ("Play") splash screen, since all of my toons show up there. I think something is up with the character select screen; maybe today's update will fix that.
  4. redwoodtreesprite Well-Known Member

For us, this has been happening since the change to FtP for every server. I am wondering if it always has been a problem with EverQuest 2, and may be related to being able to show multiple servers on the character screen.

It has been really bad since Tues and the expansion starting however.

The server really isn't down however in these cases usually, as I often am playing on Freeport and am playing fine when my son is getting Freeport characters not showing on the character screen.