(Freeport) Looking for newbie-friendly guild.

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by CoreyH, Oct 19, 2013.

1. CoreyH New Member

Hey! Just started playing recently, and I'm looking for a guild that's willing to work with newbs like myself on the Freeport server. My character names are Gasaj, Hothep, and Pisaif, and my account name is thesheepthing if you wish to contact me in game. Thanks :)
  2. Tatanka_7th Active Member

As mentioned in the other thread, NOBODY needs your account name, just char names, to contact you in game. And on this board, they just need the name you picked, CoreyH. Please edit this post when you can and remove your account name. Some people might try to hack you account :(

Having said all that, I am on Freeport, and have my own guild (just me and my alts are in it). You're more than welcome to join if you want. In any case, whether you want to join or not, I'd be happy to answer questions and get you going. You can contact me on Freeport as Tatankaa.

Tat
  3. Fixit Active Member

Howdy! Over The Hill accepts new to game players. We do ask you be age 25+ and lvl 12+ to join. Although exceptions have been made to the lvl requirement but we do not break our age limit requirement. We are adults looking only to enjoy our game and share that with others.

We are very helpful in every way we can and no one needs to feel left out in the cold in our guild. This is the reason I started this guild!