Freeport - Looking for a guild.

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Wildflame, Dec 28, 2012.

1. Wildflame New Member

My friend and I are less than thrilled with our current guild. We are seriously considering a move to another guild. Between us we represent 13 active alts adventure level 30 to 92. All are lv 95 in their primary and secondary crafts. We are intermediate-level players with mostly scout and healer alts. We typically play solo, duo, and small groups. We've done a handful of dungeons. We're not interested in PvP or Raid only guilds.

• We prefer a guild level 40+. Although we would consider a smaller growing guild.
    • Freeport Server
    • Prefer a guildhall in Gorowyn or Halas as we have both evil and good aligned characters.
    • Prefer a mature membership with a relaxed relaxed and friendly atmosphere
    • Need the guild travel amenities - druid ring, wizard portal, guild hall transport and world bells.
    What does your guild offer and request in return? Guild tithes? What other guild rules/amenities are available and are they dependent on participation or ???
  2. Faelynn Active Member

Sounds like Autonomous Collective could be a good fit. We are quite relaxed, and generally a mature bunch. While we have several of us active with lvl 90+ adventurers, we also have several active that don't. We don't raid, unless you count grouping/duoing an old lvl 80 raid as raiding ;) Despite being a lvl 93 guild, our guild hall is still perfectly cozy in New Halas. And yes, we've got a majority of the amenities covered, including the travel ones (even including the Strategist).

Most of the amenities are usable by visitors, and the hall is open to visitors - check it out anytime! The major exception to this would be the Harvest Depot, for which we just require 5k guild status earned, mainly just as a small token of effort. Other than that, just generally "be friendly" etc. is the best we can expect from anyone :D

I'm online most nights & weekends, either as Faelynn or any of several alts (I too have multiple crafting alts). Look me up on EQ2U, I have opted in to showing alts there. Of course, anyone in the guild is able to extend an invite though, so you don't even have to wait to see myself online.

Hope to see you soon!

~Fae
  3. Ladymist Well-Known Member

Metalocalypse would be a fun active guild, we have more than 13 active members when I logged out yesterday we had 50 players online ;) We are a casual guild with raids sprinkled in to keep us from going bored.

1.we are level 95
    2.We are on Freeport Server
    3 We dont have a guild hall in gorowyn or halas unfortunately but our guild hall is eloquently decorated evil hehe Plus once you get your guild hall recall you can come back instanlty, or use the hosing leader boards when your call is down. They are super convenient
    4. We are definately mature and friendly with the most active voice chat around. Lots of folks in our guild are fantastic helpful people. They are the reason alot of folks who left for raiding return once geared.
    5. We have all the bells and whistles right down to skyshrine banner to whisper collum for the new zones

I personally would invite you to come try us out! If I am not on when your in game in the guild selection for recruiting...(press U) then page a recruiter and tell them Shiver sent ya

oh ps we only ask that the help offered to you is returned to any new players who may join the guild, kinda like a pay it forward. Ranks are time based. voice chat is 18+ years. guild chat is family friendly. harvest depot requires 1 week with us before use