Freeport closed? 8-11-14 7 am cst

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by santargria, Aug 11, 2014.

1. santargria Well-Known Member

2. xOcOx Member

Same for me.
  3. Widemouth New Member

And only freeport is locked, doh!!
  4. Faeonara Well-Known Member

Add me as well Sudden demise of server ?
  5. Dawnya@AB Active Member

Yep same here. Was on Antonia Bayle and went to hop over to a toon on Freeport... and world could not be found. EEK! I posted a message to Twitter about it... not that I think anyone on the west coast is awake to see it yet.
  6. Dawnya@AB Active Member

And all of my Antonia Bayle characters are showing on character select... Freeport ones just don't exist up there now?
  7. Idaho Iksar Active Member

Aye. Was moving an SS apprentice to the balcony, was shot to Character Select. All 18 characters on Freeport are gone - only the 6 original characters on Antonia Bayle are showing.

Already have an exiting petition in for a Legends of Norrath item that wasn't accredited to my account once redeemed. .shrug
  8. Widemouth New Member

Me feels a Double XP weekend coming after this **** up :) Are well time to do RL things again for a bit.
  9. TurboCharger New Member

RL server sux. I want back in on Freeport server. :p
    Hushnoob likes this.
  10. Arnfield Member

14 of 14 of my characters are on Freeport. Maybe that's a bad idea on my part :eek:.

I wonder how many Devs are not in Vegas partying?
  11. Zzarl New Member

Arrgghs... And I was on a roll crafting! Started at level 28 crafting and was up to 89 and then booted to select screen...
  12. Dawnya@AB Active Member

And its back up!
  13. Evisca D'White Member

We had it happen to us on Crushbone with about 35% left on a ToV 2 progression mob. Got booted, toons gone in launcher, server locked, couldn't log back in until after hard cap. Be patient and thankful, it will get fixed.