Free to Play Questions

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Lateana, Nov 2, 2018.

1. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

I recently let two accounts go FTP. There seems to be some wonky stuff going on with them, but it may be the way its supposed to be. If anyone knows what is going on I would appreciate the info.

On one account I have purchased the Collector's edition of Planes of Prophesy. My characters can still travel there, but they can no longer enter the Coliseum.

On the other account I had purchased the Basic edition of ToT, but can no longer go there at all.

There are other oddities, but these are the most egregious. I am aware of the limitations on spells, travel, broker, chat, etc. Those things were expected. But not getting access to expansions I have purchased seems a bit too much.
  2. parissa Well-Known Member

I have a couple accounts that are ftp... I have no problem entering PoP and ToT on the ones that have them... I would say something went wrong there... Unless it changed overnight...
    Lateana and Rosyposy like this.
  3. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

I purchased the standard PoP xpac for my F2P accounts and have had no issues (not yet, anyway!). I'd create a ticket on each account as you should be able to access what you paid for.
  4. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I also purchased ToT on one of mine that is now FtP and PoP on another that is also now FtP and I do not have trouble going to CoV or anywhere in Thalumbra.
    parissa and Rosyposy like this.