Free, Temporary Mounts on the 20th of each month

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Tommara, Jun 20, 2014.

1. Tommara Active Member

On the 20th-21st of each month, mushroom rings appear as described here: http://eq2.wikia.com/wiki/Moonlight_Enchantments

There are merchants in each of the zones where you can spend the tokens given as quest rewards. At least two of zones will sell you a temporary mount that should have enough charges to last until next month, or until you complete the level 20 quest for a permanent mount. Greater Fay sells unicorns and carpets are available in another zone which I forget (I like the unicorns ;)). Or you can other items if you prefer. The tokens appear in your currency tab and can be transferred between your toons.

Once you are in the correct zone, type /way then the coordinates of the mushroom rings (given in the above link) to be given a marker on your map to find the mushroom rings.
  2. suka Well-Known Member

umm- then your title should not have included the word "free". these cost tokens- which are easy to get, but not free.
  3. Finora Well-Known Member

Well, they are basically free. You walk into a zone, complete a really really fast quest and buy the mount.

You never have to leave the zone or grind for tokens or spend plat or SC.

And for anyone who reads this later, I'm pretty sure its the Antonica mushroom ring that has the carpet.
    You can use these mounts as appearance mounts if you have a regular mount as well.
    Spindle likes this.
  4. suka Well-Known Member

that's great about the appearance. didn't think of trying that. wish all mounts were placeable though - like the cow mount you can get in lavastorm cute but not placeable