Free Mystery LoN Gift Card Daily Through 27th! All Accounts Get Them!

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by redwoodtreesprite, Dec 25, 2012.

1. redwoodtreesprite Well-Known Member

From the LoN Forums:
    http://forums.station.sony.com/strategygames/posts/list.m?topic_id=91821

"Make sure you log into Legends of Norrath on December 24th – 27th. Each day, you will receive one special gift!"

"a Frostfell Gift Box that will randomly contain one of the special items listed below!
    • One (1) Cap of Frostfell Cheer (15P10) promo card
    • One (1) Queen Bunny (15P10) promo card
    • One (1) Security Bot (15P12) promo card
    • One (1) Mr. McScroogle (15P13) "Moving Art" promo card
    • Five (5) Legends of Norrath Event Passes
    • One (1) Debt of the Ratonga booster pack
    • One (1) Choose A Pack loot card
    • One (1) Random loot card from any Legends of Norrath release
    • One (1) rare foil card from one of the previous Legends of Norrath releases
    • One (1) booster pack from either Fall of the Estarim, Priestess of the Anarchs, or Legacies expansions
    • One (1) Debt of the Ratonga Choose A Loot card
    • One (1) Debt of the Ratonga random rare foil"
  2. Maska New Member

I just got the 5 event passes..what are these for, tournies?
  3. redwoodtreesprite Well-Known Member

I believe so. My son says a 5 set of those cost around 10 bucks.
  4. Estred Well-Known Member

lol I got a bot >.< great since I don't even play the game... starting to think about doing so how is it overall?
  5. Seliri Well-Known Member

so this wasnt advertised .__.
  6. Ridolain Active Member

Nice PR ad fail SoE.

I've been sick as a dog these past 2 weeks so I missed it all. Would have been nice to see a post for it in my e-mail or even in the News and Announcements. (If it was there then ignore my bleary eyes)
  7. Cyliena Well-Known Member

This would have been nice to know about on the 24th.. I rarely check the LoN forums and didn't get an e-mail about it even though I'm signed up on the LoN mailing list. Oh well, went through my family's five accounts and got two FF-themed promo cards and three rare foils. Guessing the chance of getting something like a booster or random loot card is pretty rare.
  8. redwoodtreesprite Well-Known Member

Yeah, I discovered it by accident when I loaded LoN on the 24th to check on what loot cards one of my accounts had. And saw the delivery. It was late on the the 24th, so I started digging through the LoN site and forums when I got up on the 25th. And did this thread here right away so some would find out about it.

Still are two more days left, so go for it. :)

Most of my accounts have gotten a foil card, and some a cute Frostfell card. One loot card so far, and 5 of the tourney pass sets. Funny on the pass sets, as only one of the accounts that got them has more than that starter set you get when you first load in LoN on an account.
    Cyliena likes this.
  9. Spindle Well-Known Member

It was posted in our News and Announcements on Dec 12th http://www.everquest2.com/news/article?month=122012&id=51481 and it looks like a courtesy announcement for any LoN players who also play EQ2. I generally skip over any LoN announcement so was surprised at the 'gift card.' I did receive a couple of bots and 5 event passes. Hmm, maybe I should check out how to play the game too))
  10. Caela Well-Known Member

Yes, if you read the entire thing - it's the last sentence. But I stopped reading after the first sentence because it sounded like it was just a tournament. I don't actually play the game...
    Onorem and Cyliena like this.
  11. Wingrider01 Well-Known Member

fyi debt of the ratonga loot cards are in the freebie - just got one and chose the merc
  12. Jrel Well-Known Member

Yup, didn't know about this until I saw this post on forum yesterday, and neither did people on-line on BB until I mentioned it.
  13. Levatino Active Member

well seems I missed it, just saw this post