Forums

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Avianna, Nov 24, 2012.

1. Avianna Well-Known Member

Please add a auto watch checkbox or something that will automatically watch threads I post in, these confusing as **** forums I have a hard time finding the posts again. secondly please give me an option to stay signed on, if I am playing and got forums up on second monitor not boots you off for inactivity, and I have to sign on at least ten times a day. SUCKS!
  2. Feldon Well-Known Member

There is absolutely no reason why forum logins should not be valid for 14 days.
  3. Estred Well-Known Member

Agreed on the log in's part though just go to your profile and view your Recent History. It will show all posts you have made in the past week or so. I have to check my own you also get alerts if people respond/quote you or like your post.
  4. Ynnek Well-Known Member

This one already exists, though it's well hidden. Click your name up at the top of the screen, select preferences, and the first checkbox should look like;

[IMG]

This, I agree with 100%. Most of this new forums's nifty new features, like tracking unread posts, watched threads, etc.... don't work at all if you're not logged in....
  5. Wingrider01 Well-Known Member

Look to the right of your first post, it has a a clickable "watch this post" link