Forum handle not my own

Discussion in 'Forum Help and Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-MW2K2, Jul 3, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Priestbane Guest

[p]EDIT: Double post; maintenance weirdness.[/p]
  2. ARCHIVED-Gwenae Guest

[p]I disagree. She was able to view my profile, therefore she could change settings if she wanted to. Unless she can clarify, and tells me that she could not do this, I will then be satisified. I will remain concerned until they've fixed it.[/p]
  3. ARCHIVED-Grimwell Guest

As per this note, this should no longer be a problem! Please shoot me a PM if you see anything wonky.. well other than me. :thumbup:
  4. ARCHIVED-MW2K2 Guest

Gwen, When I went to "My Profile" when I had your account it showed me your profile as it displays to the public. I did not try and dig deeper to see how much further I could go (IE edit) because I am a firm believer in reporting first before taking drastic measures to test. IMO, it would have been a drastic measure to try and edit your profile. So unfortunately, I can't answer that question for you. I can only assure you that I myself, while having your account displayed to me, did now venture down that road. Hopefully you can take a small bit of solace in that.
  5. ARCHIVED-Gwenae Guest

[p]Thank you! I am so happy to hear that! Ok, I'm no longer worried and I appreciate the clarification![/p][p] [/p]