Forsaken Trinity Guild Hall

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Jhaeden, Nov 26, 2018.

1. Jhaeden Member

Come one; come all to the grand opening of the Forsaken Trinity guild hall located in Timorous Deep on the Maj’Dul server.

Please see below some comments from fellow guild members (some comments have been changed to protect the innocent).

“WTF kind of drugs were you one when you designed the guild hall?” - Danog

“Did a two year old design the guild hall?” - Opaxis

“You must be color blind” - Irruen

Please come and see for yourself and refute the comments. :)

Seriously though, please let us know your thoughts on our design. We look forward to hearing from ya'll!

-Jhessea
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I dunno; I thought it was pretty cool! The Holiday Decorating room seemed a tad cramped, though, with the TPad in the center, but still looked cool. :D

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I logged in on Maj'Dul and visited this hall. I love it.
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  4. Jhaeden Member

Thank you so much! Hubby moved the to pad and it looks less crowded now lol.
    Cyrrena and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  5. Jhaeden Member

Tyty!
  6. Febrith Well-Known Member

Very nice!

7. M0rdak New Member

Wow, thank you very much for the video and the commentary :) Always love doing fish tanks, heh.

Danog
  8. Jhaeden Member

Thanks very much! Love the commentary and woo hoo on being posted with a video!! :D

P.S. - When you zone into Trinity Park, before you pop off the portal look straight up. You can see how the water flows down like a waterfall style. :)
    Cyrrena and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  9. Jhaeden Member

Don't be modest my love. Your fish tanks are bomb!
  10. Jhaeden Member

Hi there,
    We'd like you to please visit the Shadows of Doom guild hall as well on the Maj'Dul server - large Freeport guild hall. It's the guild hall for our old guild with our friends. My husband and I completely decorated the whole hall with a bit of help from a few friends. :) This hall is a bit bigger, as it is higher level that our personal guild hall (Forsaken Trinity).
    Thank you and please let us know your thoughts. :) Most of our house items went into this guild hall before we started on Forsaken Trinity. :)
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  11. Jhaeden Member

Hi there,
    We'd like you to please visit the Shadows of Doom guild hall as well on the Maj'Dul server - large Freeport guild hall. It's the guild hall for our old guild with our friends. My husband and I completely decorated the whole hall with a bit of help from a few friends. :) This hall is a bit bigger, as it is higher level that our personal guild hall (Forsaken Trinity).
    Thank you and please let us know your thoughts. :) Most of our house items went into this guild hall before we started on Forsaken Trinity. :)
  12. Jhaeden Member

Hi there,
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

LOL! Okay, okay, I get it! :D

Going there now... ;)

Uwk

EDIT: Very cool! Love the re-skin, what I could access of it...sigghhh. ;->

Lovely tanks, right off the bat! Wonderful nooks and crannies here and there. :)

Oh, and you have about 6 days, 21 hours left on the rent... :-/

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  14. Jhaeden Member

Ack, sorry! Just made the portals for visitors. There's also a secret room in the throne room and one above the fish tank too. :) You should be able to access all now.
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Woot! Thanks! :D

Uwk
  16. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Large Freeport, sorry, I have been around since 2004 but I always have to ask if it is a T1, T2, or one accessible from the docks. I am going to have to learn what other terms are used for T1, T2, etc.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  17. Jhaeden Member

T2
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I was puzzled, too, but since she said Freeport and not The Commonlands, I just figured it was one of the ones in the city, not the ginormous things (T3/T4) at the docks, which can be really easy to get lost in. :D

And I think, though I'm not sure, that Qeynos and Freeport are the only cities that have two sizes of guild halls? The others, like Kelethin, New Halas, and Gorowyn (does Neriak have a guild hall?), only have the smallest size (T1)?

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  19. M0rdak New Member

Yup, neriak has one. It is in a tower by one of the portals, can't remember the portals name, but there is a ghost that gives you a quest to kill his killer right next to it.
  20. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hmm, I think I know the area you mean; if you count from the "front door" into Neriak, the portal is like the last from the end, the one that ends up near the Palace. There's like four portals (I think), and that one's like the third. :)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.