Forgemaster Recipes - Mastercrafted Fabled Weapons

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Darln, Mar 15, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Darln Guest

I've gotten all the Forgemaster recipe books for all my 9 tradeskillers and noticed that the weaponsmith has mastercrafted fabled weapons for brusiers, monks, guardians, paladins, shadowknights, berserkers, and scouts. But absolutely nothing for priests or mages. Thinking that since they have made the druids return to using the club again in this lastest expansion that the woodworker might have the mage and priest weapons. No such luck.

Will these recipes be added soon for the weapons for mages and priests? Would it be possible to give the druids back their slashing weapon instead of having to beat their enemies over the head with a club?
  2. ARCHIVED-Lcneed Guest

Same. I just go my weaponsmith book and don't see any priest or mage weapons. But even the fighter weapons are about the same stats as the PQ weapons. In the case of the scout weapons, it is actually worst the one you could get from the Thurgadin quartermaster. Unless you really cannot get the PQ one, I don't really see anyone wants to make any of the weapons. If we could make priest weapons, it would be different, because they don't get a good melee weapon from PQ.
    Also for the appearance weapons, why do they need a brellium ore? They don't have particle effect. I was hoping they would be real flaming weapons not some hot wheel stickers on the sides. The way they are now, it is not worth a brellium ore to make it.
  3. ARCHIVED-Indabuff Guest

Lcneed wrote:
    Heck not to mention the velium powder costs over 5 plat. Come on this is crazy, Lcneed is right it should have some
    really cool flash in order to make it something more than just another dead pattern on my list.
  4. ARCHIVED-yohann koldheart Guest

the preist mage weapons are prob in another crafters book. in my alchey book i have all fabled /mastercrafted jewelery to make
  5. ARCHIVED-Dalannae Guest

Darln wrote:
    +1 my fury has been using a sword all during her leveling and when I got to vellious what was the weapon they gave her a hammer now she is having to skill up her crushing sigh. I want my sword back
  6. ARCHIVED-Dalannae Guest

Scanki@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    once I get the faction to get them I'll check my woodworkers books.
  7. ARCHIVED-Senya Guest

• Alchemists - rings
    • Armorers - belts
    • Carpenters - symbols
    • Jewelers - bracelets
    • Provisioners - charms
    • Sages - necklaces
    • Tailors - cloaks
    • Weaponsmith - metal weapons
    • Woodworkers - ranged (bow/satchel), shields

Note: Info shamelessly copied/pasted from EQ2TC - Thanks, Niami, for the cheat sheet of who makes what.
  8. ARCHIVED-EQ2Magroo Guest

Darln wrote:
    I don't know about mages, but the devs have said they do not intend to itemize any equipment/weapons for melee priests in this expansion.
    To say that priests are annoyed is an understatement...
  9. ARCHIVED-Darln Guest

I have all the books .. there is not a priest/mage weapon recipe in any of them.

Shame on the Devs for the leaving the priests and mages out. And double shame for making druids return to the use of a club after giving them such a beautiful mythical slashing weapon.
  10. ARCHIVED-Lcneed Guest

Indabuff wrote:
    I did not know that the velium powder costs over 5 plat. :p I linked the appearance weapons in guild chat and asked if anyone wants one. There were a few thinks they look cool, but as soon as I mention that it needs a brellium ore, there was silence. I don't know why anyone would want to make them except to get server discovery credit. :p
    With the current cost to make them, they should not be only for appearance. Why not make them the level 90 version of the PvP weapon or something? Why does armorer get to make lv 80, 90 PvP armors, but weaponsmiths get the stupid temporary buff stones that no one wants? And give them a particle effect come on! :p
  11. ARCHIVED-NariArinniana Guest

Darln wrote:
    Ugh, this! I can't believe the devs would actually do this to mages and priests. I was beginning to worry that I wasn't seeing any Priest/Mage weapons on my Weaponsmith and now my fears are confirmed.
    Leaving whole chunks of classes out is pretty downright shameful. As of right now looks like options for better weapons for mages and priests are wait for PQ drops or raid, because I haven't seen any drops in instances. Someone please tell me I'm wrong here!
  12. ARCHIVED-Lcneed Guest

Oh the fighter and scout weapons dropping in Guk portal are better than the weapons we could make with the raid drop mats. And they are tradable. The only thing they are missing is the yellow adorn...
  13. ARCHIVED-Nindaene Guest

Senya wrote:
    You could have just copied it from me from another thread when I posted it which was prior to Niami's cheat sheet. /chuckle
    Oh how I love to pick on you Sen... :p
  14. ARCHIVED-Kimage Guest

Lcneed wrote:
    True, but SOE neglected to do ANYTHING for mages and preist, which is BULL - DOO DOO!