Forever Searching....

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Dezlentry, Mar 29, 2016.

1. Dezlentry New Member

I am currently on the Skyfire zone. I am an original player (since EQ2 was released) that has tried to return to the game several times. I do have a level 93 Iksar Conjour (free upgrade), yes I did the original traitor quest to do that -grind central. I have found that I am completely lost, so I decided on a Warden. I am looking for a new place to start, somewhere that can help keep me interesting in the game -a social place to bring me from my shell. I do not expect power leveling, but I could use some guidance and help at times.

I am 35 years old (male just in case you ask), I work full time, college part-time, and a parent full-time. I am a Las Vegas resident and I am currently waiting for my 2 year old to become my gaming partner.....he just needs more coordination.

My Warden's name is Healmemaybe (sorry, my daughter was listening to Call me Maybe at the time I created it.....it just stuck). My Conjour is Dezlentry. Thank you for reading my long application, I look forward to hearing from you....or anybody....please....call me....maybe?
  2. Majesty Active Member

Welcome back! You have come back at a great time to enjoy the game. :) Don't forget to hit U in game to bring up the guilds on your server looking for friends. I'm afraid I'm on Hof server but want to wish you a warm welcome back to eq2!
    Nockturnal likes this.
  3. Moostafoo Active Member

Just dont look for a large guild, they will not care about you at all. If you dont have any status or are not high enough in Ranks. they will not see you as important enough to respond to. Look for a smaller guild, they actually do crap together.
    Nockturnal likes this.
  4. DredMaus New Member

Nockturnal likes this.