Force Looped Music: Not Working

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Pixiewrath, Dec 4, 2012.

1. Pixiewrath Active Member

The option to force looped music doesn't seem to work in any of the CoE zones, be it overworld or dungeon.

Once the song stops, it stops.

But it works fine in older zones. This option does seem to work on and off in the rest of the game and sometimes you need to uncheck and re-check it for it to work, even after restarting the game, but at the moment I can't get it working in the new zones at all.

Anyone else experiencing this?
  2. s7n7a7k7e Active Member

Did you ever find a fix for this?
  3. Pixiewrath Active Member

No, but I hardly ever play EQ II anymore so it doesn't matter. I am kind of sick of the fact that the game engine never gets upgraded so I can play at a decent framerate... :/

I bought the latest expansion but I've only been doing the annual events, haven't even been to the new continents yet.

Also, I have been playing tons of new games...
  4. Deago Well-Known Member

Totally understand. I log in just to say hello to a few these days and log off...nothing really exciting.
  5. The-Plethora Active Member

I tried to get this to work on the weekend too but seems to be broken. I added my own custom combat music in as fights tend to last longer than 26 seconds these days ; but it doesn't appear to loop.
    Also with the sound options in this game there should be a check box for use classic combat music. When the combat music was updated it sounded nowhere near as good and so you have to go through a manual process of renaming to get the old music.