Fix Single Target Heal Bug

Discussion in 'Battlegrounds' started by ARCHIVED-Rahatmattata, May 11, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Rahatmattata Guest

Often when targeting an enemy, the first tick of single target warden (and maybe other classes) heals disappear and do not heal the warden. This bug makes it so when you're taunted, you can't heal yourself except for group heals.
    The only way to avoid this bug is to target yourself every time you want to heal yourself with a single target heal. This makes it really hard to do any dps. Looking forward to seeing this hotpatched when you get in to work Monday, thanks.
  2. ARCHIVED-Azomonas Guest

I haven't seen the specific issue you're referring to on my fury, but maybe I'm just not paying close enough attention. Can't you just make a macro that uses the heal on you? I've gotten into the habit of making these on my healers because sometimes I need to single target cure/heal/buff even though I don't want to (or can't) swap targets. Profit/drums quick cast buttons would work in this situation as well.
  3. ARCHIVED-Blayug Guest

I play a warden in PVP. This is not a bug.
    It is working as intended.
    Its a smart play tactic from tanks that taunt you then target nothing to stop you using your single targets on yourself whilst they aoe you down.
    It is annoying but it is very legit.
  4. ARCHIVED-EvilAstroboy Guest

Malevolencexx@Nagafen wrote:
    Working as intended. People are taunting you off to stop you from single target healing. That is why fighters are useful in PvP.
  5. ARCHIVED-Chorboy01 Guest

Here is my issue i get taunted off with the relic then the other tank on my team taunts that tank that im force targeted on then i single target heal my tank instead of myself.