FIRST Double Status XP Weekend!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Aug 1, 2014.

1. Luperza Community Manager

A large group of you have been sending your status wishes to Tunare, and the EverQuest II Development Team has been working behind the scenes to make it happen.

We're happy to announce the FIRST ever double status experience weekend for All Access members, starting Friday, August 1st, 2014 at 12:00 PM PDT and ending Sunday, August 3rd, 2014 at 11:59 PM PDT.

[IMG]

Enjoy and don't forget to send us screenshots of your adventures on the forums, Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus!

*This event doubles the base status earned by defeating encounters, or rewarded from quests. Guild status is rewarded from that base amount, so yes it is in effect doubled.
    Rose, Eshaac, Lala and 3 others like this.
  2. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Does that technically mean it would be a double guild xp weekend too then? Or is the change only to personal status?
  3. Lanatir Member

What exactly is 'double status xp' ?
  4. Awkk Well-Known Member

Does it include guild status? Thanks!
  5. aspekx Well-Known Member

6. Feldon Well-Known Member

Since you will be getting twice the normal status, and your guild always gets 10% of your status (11% if you have that LoN item), then by definition, this should be a Double Guild XP weekend.
    Eshaac likes this.
  7. Naudi Active Member

Thanks!
  8. Feldon Well-Known Member

If a quest/npc/token/flying spaghetti monster gives you 1250 status normally, it will give you 2500 status this weekend.
    Caith likes this.
  9. oldskool Active Member

What if Guild XP is 10% of the 'base' status earned. This weekend could be:

Player Status Earned = [Base Status Earned]+[Base Status Earned]

Guild Status Earned = .10[Base Status Earned]
  10. Calthine Well-Known Member

I'm wondering if they thought to include status loot. Guess I'll find out in about 30 minutes when I sell some :)
  11. Karioki Active Member

Useless when you get Error NBE-1013 when you try to login. SIgh. This truly sucks. People complain that the game is dieing but FV is too busy to let me in.
  12. Khraezi New Member

^ I hear you Karioki I too am plagued again with the NBE-1013 bug, glitch, whatever it is.... this will be the third time in 2 weeks :(
  13. Azomonas Active Member

Glad to see Chel'Drak getting some play
  14. Caith Developer

This event doubles the base status earned by defeating encounters, or rewarded from quests. Guild status is rewarded from that base amount, so yes it is in effect doubled.
    Eshaac and Feldon like this.
  15. Alenna Well-Known Member

I do hope if it take them a day to fix error 1013 causing alot of us not to be able to get onto the game they add that day to this offer.
  16. Caith Developer

There is a server maintenance that is currently causing issues with the login process, it's being worked on.
  17. Xabbu Member

Wait, there's a flying spaghetti monster? Where do I find it? I'll bet he drops the tastiest loot!
    Feldon, Naramsin, Naudi and 1 other person like this.
  18. TheBarr New Member

Getting NBE-1013 error and have been past several days off and on
    also getting booted a lot when switching characters giving an authentication error forcing me to relog and sometimes reboot
  19. Mogrim Well-Known Member

Bless his noodly appendage
  20. Livejazz Well-Known Member

If I were coming to SOELive, someone would be getting tacklepouncehugged. I don't know whom, so basically, any SOE employee would be fair game.

So, it's fortunate for you all that I can't come to SOELive, else there would be some highly amusing vid footage getting YouTubed.

:)