First...and excited for the new server!

Discussion in 'Lore and Legend Discussion' started by Boldac, Feb 14, 2022.

1. Boldac Active Member

Title says it all....

Can't wait...
    Proto12, Naneeje and splatterpunk28 like this.
  2. Malachy Well-Known Member

First was deleted, but I'm excited too. Accendo said on discord FAQs will be released on 2/22/22, same as the server release...I'm not sure if he was joking, but kind of assume he wasn't.

Here's to hoping for the best! <3
    Jaden, Priority and Siren like this.
  3. Zenji Well-Known Member

Would be kind of beneficial to know what they are expecting out of the server with the FAQ prior to people beta testing.
    Jaden likes this.
  4. Nilyana Active Member

Only a week for beta?
    Siren likes this.
  5. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

8 hours down time, wonder if Beta goes in now.
    I wished there were some update notes.
    Breanna and Siren like this.
  6. Sunlei Well-Known Member

good luck you guys have fun.
  7. Arazmus New Member

So... Looks like we are getting beastlords and channelers.
  8. Amawanda New Member

Good news! Was hoping to run a Beastlord.

Very excited to play this, its how I always wanted to enjoy EQ2. Just hope combat is not a faceroll. I get bored if there is no challenge at all.
    Jaden likes this.
  9. Jaden Well-Known Member

Just made a character on Beta - no time to play earlier this morning. Did see BL in creation window. When I got in game, had all my 90 level gear, nothing in bags, no food and really nothing quickly that gave me any indication of professions etc. Quest giver upon arrival. I may be looking at this way differently than others? Wondering if you are level 90 but have the ability to go into any expansion content can you also go super low level and enjoy crafting / harvesting, making things and 'level' not really level ha ha. I'll have to import one of my char folders over to Beta really, cause if I have to spend time redoing allllll the hotbars etc, it literally will be the 22nd already lol!! Have FUN everyone!
  10. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

The quest you got means nothing, it's just the starter quest you get when you get to the great divide the first time.
    You have to go back to any zone you want to and do your lore and legends, or simply test how your combat works at different
    levels.
    Denmum was so kind to enlighten me.
    Breanna and Jaden like this.