Firiona Vie looks like a man!

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Ajou, Dec 13, 2012.

1. Ajou New Member

With the latest expansion (Chains of Eternity) there is a pre-quest in which you meet Firiona Vie in Antonica.

When I read that I was like "cool", but then I arrived there and I was horrified! Either Firiona Vie had some facial surgery done or that was not really Firiona Vie, but rather a man in her clothes! The "thing" that tried to pass itself off as Firiona Vie had no resemblance to her (and they wonder why I killed it!).

Please have someone fix her up - and not your 5 year old intern who just finished making his mom a clay ashtray for Christmas (but which really just looks like a strangely shaped rock).
  2. Wurm Well-Known Member

She is also cross-eyed.
  3. Obano Well-Known Member

Firiona Vie doesn't look like a man. You guys are nuts. She is an elf and elves are supposed to have high cheek bones. There is more to elves than just pointy ears you know.

There is one bug I did find with the model though. After she dies and turns into a corpse you can hail her corpse and she will say "well met" and turn to face you. Thought it was funny to say hey look she is not dead, she is faking it she just talked an moved. Must be on the starter quest to be able to do it though.

She has more then just high cheek bones; she has a face as broad as a lumberjack.
  5. Mermut Well-Known Member

I have to agree with Obano here.... I think you're nuts if she looks like a man. She's not an anorexic stick with a barbie doll busom.. but she is by no means 'manish'.
    People made similar comments for similar reasons about Antonia Bayle when the Qeynos City quest line came out too...
  6. Wurm Well-Known Member

I don't think she looks like a guy, but that doesn't change the fact that the poor woman is cross-eyed.
  7. Meaghan Stormfire Well-Known Member

Um... no. The face could have been better, but that is defintiely not a man's body.
    [IMG]
    Kelvmor likes this.