Finally reached Mystic level and have two questions :)

Discussion in 'Mystic' started by ARCHIVED-Ghartan, Nov 23, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-Ghartan Guest

Finally made level 30 (yay me!) and loving it.

I do have two questions ...

1. Where do I guy the Hawk form spell scroll ... any hint of zone or NPC name?

2. When I talked to Selwyn in South Qeynos to kick off the armor quest, I was clicking the dialog boxes pretty quick but I did notice that she definitely said the reward was leather armor she could give me. Is this a typo? I thought our armor was chaun based (medium).

Ghartan
  2. ARCHIVED-Veggi Guest

1) Up the tree in Eldar, you can find most 20+ app2 spells there

2) Yup quest text mentioned lether but rest assured reward is medium armour.
    Only did the first part of the quest and gloves wern't an upgrade for my current set so didn't see the 'look'
  3. ARCHIVED-Viroxian Guest

It's Medium armor, and for me everything thus far has been an upgrade, and well worth the effort. The quests get harder as you progress through her tasks but are well worth it.

In addtion to the Eldarr Tree, you can also buy your new illusion Hawk, and some APP 2 upgrades to your Tier 2 spells , at the scribe in Qyenos Harbor.
  4. ARCHIVED-Ghartan Guest

5. ARCHIVED-Viroxian Guest

NP, and as an addendum ...I just tonight finished part six..I have the complete set...the Tunic was the kicker and WELL worth the effort of the last quest..which WILL require effort. You'll need a good group that is patient, tracker, and a little bit of luck.

At any rate..I'm thrilled to have the set....felt good to completel it..and a big shout out to Glorael, Tairax, Carlix , Delir, Ahnathu ....and Warhorse..who all helped and got theirs too on the Crushbone server. WAY TO GO GUYS!