Finally!!! Episode 7 is done. Dark Bahamuth & Ailisabh's Journey!

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Darkbahamuth, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Darkbahamuth Active Member

Hello again!

Finally! After almost 2 months, after holidays, illness and other things, episode 7 is here! I've been learning new stuff to make the series more enjoyable, if you notice them and have an opinion about them, let me know! And criticism, let me read all the things that you think I should improve.

I hope you enjoy the episode as much as I had problems with editing the fight scenes!

Gharyn, Juraiya, Leloes and 1 other person like this.
  2. Breanna Well-Known Member

I think it's still great!!!! And awesome new character you added.
    Soara2, Leloes and Darkbahamuth like this.
  3. Semperfifofum Well-Known Member

I'll have to catch up, the pilot was funny. My husband never had this problem. I bought him his first game system. IIRC he got a bit mad about it because he was a dedicated paper and pen man. Games are a big part of our marriage. If you can't play a musical instrument, games will do, on long winter evenings.
    Juraiya, Leloes, Argosunited and 2 others like this.
  4. Darkbahamuth Active Member

Sorry in advanced for the next episodes. They are a little messy, dialogue and camera shots. I'm still learning stuff to make it more enjoyable.
    I think this episode 7 is a lot better in those things that the rest.

But still, thanks for watching!
    Leloes and Breanna like this.
  5. Darkbahamuth Active Member

Thank you for your constant support, you and other 3 forum users that I constantly see.
    All I can say is that I'm learning new stuff and improving what I arlready know to make the episodes more entertaining for you.

Let's hope episode 8 takes less than 1 month to finish.
    Juraiya, Leloes and Breanna like this.
  6. Leloes Well-Known Member

Really great episode! Love the new addition!
    Darkbahamuth and Breanna like this.
  7. Juraiya Well-Known Member

Oh my goodness, that was hilarious! Especially at the end when she freaked out. :)
    Darkbahamuth, Leloes and Breanna like this.
  8. Gharyn Well-Known Member

I love the twist of giving the npcs a life of their own :>
  9. Darkbahamuth Active Member

She dies at the end.

lol just kidding.

And to think that scene almost doesn't make it to the episode. It ocurred to me when I was done with the editing. That's why it feels kinda rushed.
    I could have done it a lot better, but I wanted to finish the episode.

Well, there are more bigger twists in the future. That's for sure.
    Breanna likes this.