Fighter epic 2.0 "The Warrior's Call volume II"

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Cusashorn, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

Even though this quest is old content and outdated, It's still a quest that I intend on finishing. I'm currently stuck on part 2 of the timeline: The Warrior's Call: Vol II.

This quest is LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG, and I'm one update away from finishing it. The wiki says I need to hit up the Nexus Core - Heroic version over in Vesspyr Isles. That's fine, I've ran the zone with no trouble before. You gotta kill the Amalgam of Energy boss for a chance to spawn a pillar with has another mob that has a *CHANCE* of dropping the update. A chance to spawn the update that may or may not give the quest update.

I ran the zone the first time at level 120, so everything was grey and not a challenge. The pillar spawned, but not the update for the harnessed lightning. The 2nd time I ran the zone... the 3rd, the 4th, the 10th, the 20th.. I reset the zone time as soon as I can and go back inside to try again. The pillar has never again spawned.

I just want to make sure that this update is properly working, because I feel like I need to deleted the quest and completely go through all the tradeskill updates and all the traveling and EVERYTHING of this one particular extremely long quest that has more steps and updates than many heritage quests just to risk getting stuck right before the finish line again.
    Cassta likes this.
  2. Bludd Well-Known Member

maybe it cant be grey for you. try mentoring so that its not grey
    Cassta likes this.
  3. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

Did that. As I mentioned, the mob was grey when the bonus pillar spawned on the first time I tried to get the update.
    Cassta and Bludd like this.
  4. Bludd Well-Known Member

i did that quest at 110 and it worked fine as far as i can remember
    Cassta likes this.
  5. Hellfiren Well-Known Member

The Pillar only Spawns if you have done the Tears of Veeshan Timeline nearly to the End until your able to Grab the Quest
    " Rage on Regfire " started by a Necklace which is stored in a Chest, if i remember right in the Tower were the Crafter Area is on the Main island.

And yes this step is long and takes time you need one Dragon Scale form the EPIC Dragon which will spawn after talking to an first NPC which will Pop upt from the Pilla " Chose Answer I " if your lucky he spawns the Dragon.

The Swords which are needed droping from any of those Pillar Bosses, beside if your on the Quest Step Rage On Regfire Those Pillars can Spawn after Every Final Boss in ToV and in Jatherath Wastes Stormborn / Wormborn instances Heroic and Raid if Mobs having collor so at least green.

Be carefull to not kill the Comander Boss until the last Tear Core was deactivated.
    One Shot wont update the Zone and spawn the final boss in the Middle.

A TIPP
    And for a hint to avoid some more struggeling if your on the step were you need to collect the shines in Crypt of Dalnier Dundgens
    in Obolus dont take the 2nd Book Colloction if finished to the Colection NPC it will avoid you to see most of the shines for the 3d Book Collection.
    If you leave it open until all 3 Book Colection is done, you have an option to see 14 Shines in compleet in the 3 Dundgens if take the 2nd collection to the NPC you cut it off to only 4 because Crypt of Dalnier Ritual Chamber and The Event Zone wont pop up shines anymore, only the shity Barons Workshop will.
    14 Shinis if takeing all Chances Normal Heroics and Experts both kinds of Dungens show the shinis after killed the Final Boss.
  6. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

I completed Rage against Ragefire months ago as I worked my way through each expansion's content. I'm WELL beyond ToV at this point. This particular named has a CHANCE of spawning a pillar, which itself has a chance of giving the update. It is a different named from the final boss of that zone, which can spawn Zord. I just killed x2 Zord this morning when I ran the zone again. The Harnessed Lightning Bolt doesn't drop from Zord or any other enemies from the pillar that spawns after the final named. It spawns from a pillar that is supposed to spawn from the Amalgam of Energy in the west wing of the zone.
    Semperfifofum and Breanna like this.
  7. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

OMG that sucked. I returned back to Fulmantoa to speak with him -- AGAIN, mind you -- and he told me again to go to the Nexus Core and try again. This time the update dropped and I can finally move on.
    Breanna likes this.