***FFN22 - Alice in Winter Wonderland!*** Announcement!!

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Kareena, Aug 15, 2022.

1. Kareena Active Member

!! HELLO DECORATORS AND CREATORS!!

It’s TIME!!! FFN22 – Alice in Winter Wonderland is opening TODAY at 6pm EST.

Overseers please log in and check your in game mail for a quick little word from your GO.

Contestants you will have one as well. =)

Doors OPEN at 6pm EST and will CLOSE with removal of names on Dec. 15th @ Midnight EST.

There are two writings for everyone to read upon zoning in to the houses. Please take the time to read both of these before venturing in and picking your lot.

Judges will receive their books as we get closer to the end of the contest.

What we still NEED:

CONTESTANTS!! There are still LOADS of room left on HoF and SF. MD has room for 4 more participants. AB has room for 5 more participants.

2 more JUDGES. Unfortunately I have decided that if you’re judging you will NOT be allowed to participate. It just doesn’t seem fair for a judge to play and then judge again on the other servers. Especially since there will be an OVERALL prize this year from the GO. I’m sorry if this has inconvenienced or disappointed anyone but I have to keep this is as fair as I can all while sticking to what has been set up across the board. So, if you’re signed up to judge and participate you’re going to need to decide which you want to do more.

!! NOW LET’S GET THIS CRAZY COOL PARTY STARTED!!
    Cyliena and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  2. Jewels Member

As much as I want to judge, id like to participate more this round :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Kareena Active Member

I got you down young lady!
    <3
  4. Kareena Active Member

We are officially up and running ladies and gents!!

Congrats to the participants that have eagerly been waiting and have selected their plots already. I'm so excited to see all your creations!!

Lots of prizes this year!! Get your butts in here and sign up! =)
  5. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I can judge on all servers if you need my help.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Cyliena like this.
  6. Kareena Active Member

Oh wonderful!! Thank you so much Oaky! I've got you down to judge on all 4 servers!
    Thank you again
  7. Kareena Active Member

**ATTENTION** DECORATORS & CREATORS

To whomever claimed Lot #10 on Antonia Bayle server please send an in game mail to your SO Sriak and a letter to the GO @Maj_dul.Kareena.

Again, that's Lot #10 on AB

<3
    -Kareena