Few Signatures ive created

Discussion in 'Signatures' started by ARCHIVED-Krilinye, Mar 21, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Krilinye Guest

[p]Not EQ2 related, but id just like some feedback on the following siggies/banners that ive made for a friend. Its for a game called Utopia, online text based game.[/p][p] [IMG][/p][p][IMG] - this 1 is bit big cus of the animation[/p][p]And finally a signature ive made for a friend of mine for EQ2.[/p][p][IMG] - also little big as its animated as well[/p][p]The text is little hard to read, just havent gotten around to make it better yet.[/p][p]It reads: Fouk Ith'Ahl (which is his name ingame) Ridding Norrath of Evil since 1999[/p][p]With help from his noble steed since 2004[/p][p]www.openraid.org (homepage for a Openraid project me and him and some more are working on atm)[/p][p]Anyway, me and Fouk have known each other since 2004, im the Guardian between his legs.. and my surname is Fouks'Noblesteed which kinda underlines the point of the siggie ;P[/p][p] [/p][p] [/p][p] [/p]
  2. ARCHIVED-moana Guest

Nice sigs. I really like the color scheme on the website. It has a asian feel to it. Very nicely done :)