Few question's I was wondering if a SoE rep could give us a little feed back on please if you have 5

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED--Aonein-, Feb 26, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED--Aonein- Guest

Ok i did a /respec last night to do some testing with Darkmoore's Protective Advance ( Lvl 40 Specialility ) cause i originally went with Balok's Stunning Rage to test it out just to fix my curosity bug ( i had planned to go with Darkmoore's Protective Advance after i tested Balok's Stunning Rage ) which i thought was a very very dissapointing upgrade from Stunning Cry.

So i been doing some testing which most have pointed out a few thing's wrong with the lvl 40 Specialility.

Darkmoore's Protective Advance Adept 2 :

Description : Increases parry skill and mitigation against crushing, piercing and slashing attack's.
    • Increases AC of caster vs all physical damage by 97 - 136
    The skill is currently still using 3 concentration point's, add's nothing to Parry skill and only last's 3 min's. Can't refresh the spell unless you remove the skill or the buff run's it course, resulting in a 30 second wait every 3 min's.

Weapon Shield Adept 1 :
    Description : Increase parry skill
    • Increase Parry of caster by 10
    This skill is currently now using 1 concentration point, add's 10 to Parry skill and also only last's 3 min's. Can't refresh the spell unless you remove the skill or the buff run's it course, resulting in a 30 second wait every 3 min's.

Now, on both of the spell's we have Duration : 3:00 / Recast Time : 30.0 seconds. Problem is, the Recast Time doesnt take effect till the combat art has worn off or we remove it, instead of the Recast Time starting after the combat art has been cast. When we try to refresh the combat art, we get a message saying " Not enough Concentration point's ". A similar thing happen's with Greater Fury, once you cast Greater Fury, the recast timer set's in motion, but if you let the combat art run it's course, the timer restart's all over again, but you can refresh the spell before it run's out of time no problem at all. Also in reguard's to Greater Fury, SoE stated on the last big patch #3 note's that we got Greater Fury upgraded to a 10 min self buff timer, but is still on a 3 min timer.
    So my question's are this which im hoping please can we get a little feedback on this :
    1) Is the Parry self skill buff line ( Weapon Shield, Darkmoore's Protective Advance and Weapon Guard ) intended to stay on a 3 min timer and if so, is it possible we get it looked at for a 10 min self buff timer to compensate for the cost of 1 concentration point.
    2) Can we please have Weapon Shiled, Darkmoore's Protective Advance and Weapon Guard looked into being able to be refreshed so that we dont have to wait the 30 second's to reuse the spell or make it so that the Recast Timer take's effect straight after we have cast the combat art so once it does finally run out, we can recast it straight away.
    3) Can we please have Darkmoore's Protective Advance looked at to start adding to Parry skill like the combat art state's it is suppose to do which at the moment isnt adding anything to Parry Skill.
    4) Is Greater Fury going to be moved to a 10 min timer like we were informed on the patch note's of big patch #3.
    5) Are quaility increasement's with combat art's going to be adjusted, seeing as some, if not most combat art's don't seem worthy of spending so much money to upgrade to Adept 3. Even some of the most important combat art's a Berserker use's get's a very very minimal upgrade from Apprentice 1 all the way to Adept 3. I understand there is no way for SoE to control the price of rare's sold through a broker, but im sure SoE would be aware of what it cost's to buy rare's or the time it take's to farm at least 1 rare, and that there could be a more significant increase to some of the combat art's from Apprentice 1 to Adept 3. Most are basically not worth it at all to increase the quaility to Adept 3, if not all, and since the big patch #3 slowed the rate of game money moving in and out of the game, it has become much harder to make enough money to buy the rare's to upgrade combat art's / spell's for not only berserker's but everyone, Adventurer and Artisan.
    Thank you for your time if you read this SoE and really hope to get some feedback on this as im sure there is a whole class wanting to also get just a little bit of insight on what is going to happen.
    Thank's
    Taemek Frozenberg 40th Berserker
    16th Outfitter
    Blood and Ice
    Everfrost Server

Enlightened Aonein Amillion ( retired )
    70th Stone Fist of The Celestial Fist
    Five Rings on Luclin Server
    Message Edited by -Aonein- on 02-27-2005 04:04 PM
    Message Edited by -Aonein- on 02-27-2005 04:06 PM