Few necro/conj questions (leveling with a friend)

Discussion in 'Mages' started by Raistlyn, Oct 20, 2014.

1. Raistlyn Active Member

I think Im pretty set on playing a pet class so I want to know what classes go well with them, and if they are capable of doing heroic/dungeon quests with the mercenary system. Coming back after not playing for awhile, so not really familiar with the mercenary system, and the main duo suggestions I keep seeing are to play a Fury (which I just do not enjoy)

Anyway, thanks for the advice!
  2. Raistlyn Active Member

Oh, forgot to ask, if my buddy wants to play a good character do I have to play a conjurer? Im not really even sure what the difference between necro/conj is.
  3. Treiko Active Member

play what you want, you guys can meet up and lvl together at any time. just stay away from your opposing faction's guards.

pretty much anything goes well together while lvling, especially with mercs. If you want to do necro, your friend can do tank or healer or utility or dps, just use the mercs to fill what you don't have. You will thoroughly destroy almost all content up til 90 with that setup. Maybe to 95. At 95 however, you 2 will be able to do advanced solos fine, but heroic content is designed for full groups. You might be able to do last-expansion's heroics, I'm not sure... but not the current ones. To the fury suggestion, they compliment casters very well. They have great heals and great damage. Might be an idea for your friend to try out.