Fervor question

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Kvappe, Jan 19, 2021.

1. Kvappe New Member

Ok, i just came back after a few years break, last expansion was back in kunark ascending.

My question is, i still use my epic2 atm because of the Fervor, i cant seem to find a propor list of Fervor runes i can get, i saw somewhere a list of old raids and stuff you could do, but i cant find that anymore, i was at 150 fervor without epic, and with im at allmost 190, that really helped me though solo dungeons with that boost + the SIG line, however where do i go from here, i know i need to do all the small quests in every zone now, but if there is something i missed i would like to know, panda quest is on my todo list aswell, did all they way up to 2020. so "only" need the last line there, what else can i do to get some fervor ? as it seems like its the stat to go for these days.

I am playing an Assassin if that got anything to do with this.

Thank you all.
    Shadze
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

You didn't specifically say whether you are starting at level 100 or playing in RoS. If you're in RoS, there's a guide to gearing up available,
  3. Kvappe New Member

Thank you, allrdy had a look at that, that does not help me much with the fervor runes tho and what i have to do to get those, i am allrdy doing the RoS expansion and doing ok, its just not as easy to do the solo instaces with 150 Fervor, might just need alittle more potency tho