Fervor Help

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Occam, Jan 9, 2018.

1. Occam Well-Known Member

I'm not a new player, but I've taken a lot of time off. I missed the ethereal events, and I was gone when the PGs came out (though I've done enough now to get a few orange adorns). I got back in-game for PoP and have done my best to gear up. Unfortunately I feel like my fervor is a bit low.

I have friends who are regularly beating or at least matching me on the parse even though I'm better geared. The key factor always seems to be that they all have more fervor than I do.

Since I've spent so much time away I know my knowledge is a bit lacking. I've read a ton, but I'm sure there are things I can do or items I can get to improve my fervor that I just don't know about. Any tips or advice as far as increasing my fervor would be greatly appreciated! :)

Here's the char I'm talking about: http://u.eq2wire.com/soe/character_detail/867585784478
    Semperfifofum likes this.
  2. Soara Member

I am hoping this ferver thing gets fixed while I am leveling my low levels on adv and crafting to 100, and getting their pack ponies. OCD and alt greed. Lol gotta love it. Anyway hoping they add it like the potency thing honestly.
  3. Conifur Well-Known Member

Find someone to Heartbond with or start a free account and make your own - easier to keep it active.
    Semperfifofum and Soara2 like this.
  4. Earar Well-Known Member

if u miss the 15 resolve from the rune of mysteries, there's not much u can do to catch up right now.

just suck it up :) till a ne event arrives (or go buy it on IoR server)
  5. Drona Well-Known Member

I take it you server transfer to IoR, buy it from merchant(?) and/or broker(?). Then wait 30 days and transfer back to your main server? Is the item heirloom or you need to move the character you want it on?

Also how come its still available on IoR?

thanks, returning player here :)
  6. Tajar Well-Known Member

IoR has a special rule set, it's a member only server afaik
  7. Occam Well-Known Member

Yeah, that's what I was afraid of. :(
  8. Arieva Well-Known Member

You could do KA meta collection to get 5 on a neck. On a necro should have no probs soloing heroics but itll take a while
  9. semisus Does not play this game

They made the ethereal event a permanent thing on IOR , i think you can just make a character there and sell a krono or 2 and buy the currency and transfer back since its heirloom
    I havent done it myself though so dont quote me on this one.

Also for fervor , if possible try and obtain the orange set that gives 4 fervor in the end although this is pretty hard to get after they made the drops no trade.
    Mythical 2.0 gives more fervor and there is a flawless statue that gives fervor but tbh those things are out of reach for even 90% of raiders.
  10. SteveB Active Member

Can you call the name of the flawless statue? Haven't heard of it yet.
  11. semisus Does not play this game

SteveB likes this.
  12. SteveB Active Member

13. Steelviper Active Member

The 4 white adorns from Yun-Zi panda merchant in Sundered Frontier, on the spires island, also give 2 Fervor with all 4 worn to make the set complete, in addition to a good boost to Potency - however you need to be AllAccess to do his quests / buy from him.
    There was also a mythical class-based helmet you used to get somehow from Terrors of Thalumbra raids, which gave 3 Fervor, although with only 6 Resolve, it might be out of the practical use now - http://u.eq2wire.com/item/index/315625698
    Same goes for the mythical relic plate helmet only usable by Scouts, Defiler and Mystic, which gives +5 Fervor, and has 8 Resolve, it drops from the Fabled Fallen Dynasty (Isle of Mara portal) raid names - http://u.eq2wire.com/item/index/2802264532