Fens & JW PQ's and merc only armor

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Merriel, Jan 21, 2017.

1. Merriel Well-Known Member

So for the past three days my friends and I have been running both PQ's on AB server. Both characters I have logged in are lvl 100, though my silver acct character, Berrilyn was lvl 99 when we first started it. My paid acct AB character, Daemora was lvl 100.

I have also run the Fens PQ on Daemora on Maj'dul server twice in the last two days and on Fyreskayle on my secondary account for the last two days.

The first day, both Berrilyn and Daemora on AB got legs and boots for themselves as well as some merc gear.

The last two days, however, all four characters have ONLY received merc gear. What is up with that? Are my accounts glitched somehow? Is it normal to receive so much merc gear and so little gear for the characters themselves? My friends don't seem to be having this issue. It seems somehow the RNG is being very finicky with my characters. :/
  2. Merriel Well-Known Member

Well, just ran through the Fens PQ again with Daemora and Fyreskayle and got ALL merc gear again. :/

Edit: All that merc gear is still sitting in their inventory if a staff member is interested in investigating this issue. Thank you.
  3. Malleria Well-Known Member

It's normal yes. You're just having bad luck.
  4. Merriel Well-Known Member

Yeah, apparently horrible luck, lol. Finally got a pair of bracers on Daemora on AB tonight, but the other piece she got was merc only gear again and Berrilyn got only merc only gear again for both pieces. :D
  5. Malleria Well-Known Member

I'm at about 130 JW runs with no stone sword, so I've seen it all :p