Feign Death Spell?

Discussion in 'Mages' started by Cyra, Aug 25, 2021.

1. Cyra Member

Hi, I'm rather new to EQ2 so please forgive my knowledge here. I am trying to build a Neco. She is only lvl 30 atm. Reading on on wiki's I see I am missing spells. Esp. Feign Death? Is this gotten in FP? Or how do I gain this spell? Thanks in advance.
    Doobius40504 likes this.
  2. Finora Well-Known Member

It's been a while since my necro was in her 30s, but looking at my necros's spells, it looks like their feign death (Deathly Pallor) is a level 40 spell.

It should be auto granted like the rest of the basic spells, and it doesn't upgrade.
    Doobius40504 likes this.
  3. Cyra Member

Thank you so much Finora.
    Finora and Doobius40504 like this.
  4. Bhayar Well-Known Member

Also, it's a good idea to hit your "K" key and pull up all your spells/combat areas for a toon. Set the filter for highest level and whatever sorting system you want, zig zag, alphabetical, etc. You can also pull your character up on EQ2Wire and see all your spells. This is especially valuable at times. As you change AA specs, things you might have used before will disappear and go dark on your hotbars (as will existing buffs, so be careful here). Make sure you match your current spells, etc against what you actually have on your hotbars. There are some "replacement" spells available in your AA specs that replace existing ones, so make sure you're reading descriptions. It sounds a little daunting at first, but once you get the hang of it, it will become easy to manage.
    Breanna and Doobius40504 like this.