Feb 4 unable to log on / connect (4-503)

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Dragonsnacks, Feb 4, 2017.

1. Dragonsnacks Active Member

Unable to log on, anyone else having issues?
  2. Aalianna New Member

Yes, they are having issues.
  3. Yachiru-san Well-Known Member

Yep, I can't log in either, at first I thought it was the internet, but everything is working, just when I open EQ2 launch pad it says it's not working... Did they say they were going maintenance today?
  4. Alenna Well-Known Member

yep launchpad is acting up. I was able to get in using everquest2.exe
  5. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Except for launchpad taking a bit longer than usual to load up, I've not had any issues. Just logged out of the game to go to Test Server and it's loading fine.

Is it regional possibly? (east coast/west coast/europe etc?)

EDIT - on test server, after third alt it kicked me out with error message (didn't take note of it lol)
  6. Herac Member

this seems to be happening almost every saturday lately
  7. babettelabete New Member

Don't forget about the midweek outages as well!
  8. Fidgett New Member

Yeah, my launcher keeps saying "there is an error completing your request". Been getting it all afternoon.
  9. Grouse Active Member

Find everquest2.exe in the daybreak folder. It will allow you to bypass the patch server.
  10. Shanak Member

everquest2.exe is still asking for user name and password, and as always, it never accepts the right ones as correct
  11. Grouse Active Member

Hmmm.... I works for me. I just logged into an alternate account without any issues. Xegony must be watching out for me.
  12. Groote New Member

In Australia here, been waiting 3 hours so far, still can't log on.
    These delays are becoming annoying.