Feats of Burning Devotion

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Almee, Jun 19, 2021.

1. Almee Well-Known Member

I am up to the step where I have to find the real Adherent Drasilhe. I have no idea where he might be and once again I seem to be looking up the wrong key words for Wiki as there is nothing under this quest name or Scorched Sky that I could find about the quest. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  2. Tkia Well-Known Member

If this is Scorched Sky content testing why don't you post it in the testing thread that Kaitheel (and everyone else) is monitoring for problems?
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Almee Well-Known Member

I'm not sure it is a problem as I may have just missed something since I can barely see anything written in the program or on Wiki. Last time I had a problem it was because I wasn't using the right key words for the quest.
  4. Tkia Well-Known Member

It's this year's new quest which is in testing. Of course there's no wiki entry for it yet. Post your problem in the thread where it's being tested so that everyone can judge the extent of the issue and Kaitheel can make any necessary adjustments.
    Breanna likes this.
  5. Almee Well-Known Member

I did.
  6. Frulia Member

Did you look behind the rock near where you fought the boss? His dead body is behind it, click it for the update.
  7. Almee Well-Known Member

Thank you Frulia. I was looking for a live person. Wish I could write up the quest but I can't really make out anyone's names so I'll have to leave it up to others to do the Wiki write up.