Fearcreep

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Chocmerc, Jan 8, 2013.

1. Chocmerc Member

Perhaps I was blind, but is there any way to get up to fearcreep without flying? my contracts and baubles dont give me a flying mount, so if not im rather screwed in that regard.
  2. Estred Well-Known Member

Beyond using the Drinal Steward column to teleport up to FC; no there is not a way up to FC without flying.
  3. Absyntheea Well-Known Member

Getting a flight mount isn't hard though. in fact, there's one right now in Frostfell wonderland village. 300 tokens of e'ci.
  4. Mohee Active Member

There's also the flying mount quest in Great Divide. or a Nightmare Pegasus for 500 dungeon marks via the marketplace. There's the quested one from the SkyShrine access questline as well.
  5. Chocmerc Member

well thanks, i was afraid i was gonna get flamed, but i see people are more sensible here ;D as far as the drinal whisper column, where or how do i get that?
  6. Kuulei Well-Known Member

I am not sure what server you are on, but the cost of the whisper column is 50 obols and 120 platinum, its a house / guildhall item.

If you're on Everfrost, I have one available for use in my alt guild <I Like Pie> that's located in Gorowyn or you can use the bell and visit the Commonlands dock, then visit <The Avatars> guild hall, there is one directly to your left upon zoning into the T3 guildhall.

On a different tangent, mounts actually pop into your mount tab and need not be equipped to use. So if F2P or silver, even if the mount is listed as legendary or fabled, its still useable from the mount tab. Only need to be 85+ adventurer or crafter to use flying mounts.

Hope this info is helpful
  7. Chocmerc Member

well kuulei, im on the beta test server, so thats a no on that, but thanks anyway :) mostly it was due to expediency because when you use the baubles they dont give a flying mount like they used to. SOE must really hate their beta testers, removing the ability to buy the dungeon mark flying mount, not giving them flying mounts etc. guess ill just quest it out. anyway thanks for all your help guys :)
  8. Estred Well-Known Member

Do the darn Baubles at least jump you up to 95 finally so you can test CoE group-changes without having to grind SS? That is what drove me off Test was I didn't have the time to sped grinding up to test content. I was expecting to devote 1-2 hours just mingling with new things to provide feedback.
  9. Chocmerc Member

Yeah, they send you two mails, one that when you open it it gives you the gear and the baubles, which bumps you to 92, and they also sent a letter that you have to receive the gift on it, and use it to get bumped to 95/320 fully mastered. Unfortunately they once again removed the marketplace, including the dungeon maker mounts. Also I wish that they had tradeskill buffing so i could test those features as well...
    ...such a mess.