Fear Immunties in H3...

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Bord, Jan 15, 2023.

1. Bord Active Member

I've ran plenty of the H3 fights. A lot of them are fun and great scripts. Then there's fights where I have to offer myself to sit out of my group and them grab an SK because the fight is not doable without immunity runes or SK/Pally maybe even Templar. Is there anything thats going to change with the fears or drop rates of the immunity runes?
    Aethos and Clintsat like this.
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

They need to increase the rune drop rate, TBH. In the meantime, crouch and walk (at the same time, I have both mapped to one key) to deal with fear effects and hope you don't die during the fear.
  3. Clintsat Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, those techniques will not effectively work in H3 zones. You simply cannot get through some of the encounters due to the complexity of the other scripts with a fear effect constantly going off. I've done these fights with both a zerker and an SK.

I suggest either the fear scripts are removed or all party members receive a fear adorn that is no-zone for those zones.
    Vlkodlak and Arclite like this.
  4. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

They're not likely to do that.

Some possible fixes:
    • Increase belt rune drop rates.
    • Add in 3-shot red rune crafting recipes, but don't make them insanely rare like the runes are now.
    • Make red rune drops tradeable and brokerable so when we get duplicates you could give others an easier chance at them.