FDT Strategies [SPOILERS]

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Darkon, Jun 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Krisun New Member

Fatality such klonuy ..
  2. Reshi Member

If I understand things correctly, the OP wanted to let us know that his guild is the best raid guild in the world now after the previous best raid guild (Equilibrium?) disbanded?

Yes I am bit slow in all things :)
    Feldon likes this.
  3. Reshi Member

What I find sad about the whole thing is that, if OP posted what I think he posted "back in the day" then this thread would have gone to 200 pages by now. The fact that we are struggling at page 2 tells us all we need to know about the state of EQ2 these days :(
  4. Mermut Well-Known Member

Prior to CoE, raid strats were fairly regularly shared and posted on various sites, now they're very difficult to find. I am baffled as to why people are 'upset' that strats are being shared. People who can use them are aided, people who don't need them are unaffected...
  5. Luzionist Active Member

I always enjoy seeing strats not because I want EM as you still have to execute it however it shows the difference in raid forces and potential ways of killing an encounter
  6. Crychtonn Active Member

No one is upset about strats being given out. That happens all the time. Most are busting on it because the OP starts it all off with the ~ I'm leader of the #1 raid guild ~ within 24 hours of the previous #1 guild ceasing to play the game.
  7. Tabri Well-Known Member

Its hard to find strats nowadays, it used to be pretty easy as people used to put them on websites or Youtube etc so its much appreciated keep em coming. This is coming from a guild that is ranked "we dont really care", we cant get first kills due to sign ups but we do manage to slowly poke along when we have enough to do so.

Yeah please post the strats without the "my guild is awesome" blah blah o_O and thanks again for the strats
  8. SOE-MOD-03 New Member

This thread is non-constructive.

There is no discussing moderation, nor the action of moderators. There is no non-constructive behavior toward each other tolerated. No trolling.

Please abide by forum guidelines if you'd like to open this discussion again.
    ♥03
    Errrorr likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.