Fixed Internally Fast Travel > Click on "Library" to access "The Blinding"

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Dockter, Jan 25, 2021.

1. Dockter Well-Known Member

Bug: When opening the fast travel map, "The Blinding" is no where to be found. But if you click on "Myrist, the Great Library", suddenly you're presented with a list of destinations, one of which is "Myrist, the Great Library" the other is "The Blinding". Why isn't "The Blinding" at the top of the map like the normal Spire map?

Picture(s):
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    Benj and WhysperWynde like this.
  2. WhysperWynde Well-Known Member

I don't quite understand your question/statement. When I click on The Great Library I see that listed and below it The Blinding. If I click on The Blinding I get a red printed message in chat that says "Teleport Request has been cancelled. You do not meet all of the requirements to enter this zone." I have always seen it listed this way and always thought that it was correct. How else would you teleport/fast travel to The Blinding or The Great Library.

AND could someone please TELL ME what the requirements are to enter The Blinding?
  3. Carynn Well-Known Member

The BoL prequel quest, either adventure or tradeskill, must be done to enter the Blinding. You must also be level 110 in either adv or TS.
    Breanna likes this.
  4. Dockter Well-Known Member

I updated the original post with pictures and a better explanation of the issue.