Farewell tier 3 GH!

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Mystfit, Apr 24, 2013.

1. Mystfit Well-Known Member

So within the next week I will be moving from my beloved tier 3 gh to a smaller one.
    I"ve been debating it for awhile, (for the record BEFORE the talks of changing PR and such, so I'm not laying it there). We were a small family guild with a husband who worked sooooo hard to get us leveled and ran endless writs. We he discovered he'd not only gifted me with a tier 3 GH but much of an Antonican break out, he was thrilled.
    But, I'm a guild of one now. And I"m tired of rattling around that big place.
    I've thought long and hard on if I can continue funding it. I can, I think. I have piles of status, and the coin I'm pretty sure I can acquire, but over the years we have been gifted with so many wonderful types of homes that my creative outlet is well satisfied. Balance that with the echoing halls and it's time to move. Tier 3 gh, so long and thanks for all the fishies!
  2. Feara Well-Known Member

My heart goes out to you Mystfit. Good luck with the move! Will you go with a smaller guild? I really enjoy my small guild, it has a real homey feel to it.
  3. Mystfit Well-Known Member

I was looking at the tier 2 FP gh. I dunno why but the hallway leading to the downstairs area appeals to me, but I'll likely just go to tier 1. Even the tier 2 is just too big. Of course I"ll need an outside area and since it doesn't have one...grass tiles and cloudy tiles it is!!
    Feara likes this.
  4. Foretold Well-Known Member

I prefer the T1 guild halls myself... still quite large but not overly sprawling like the T2 and T3 halls.
    Feara likes this.
  5. Feara Well-Known Member

I agree. I sure like that outdoor area in the T2 guild but I love the size of the T1.

P.S. Wish they would give us a little outdoor smoking area for our T1's :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.