Fae Warden Character Development Tab -Character Traits

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Vudd, Aug 8, 2014.

1. Vudd Member

Hello and good day. I am a newbie here and am kind of stuck on this.

What is the best character trait for a warden if you are a Fae ?

I have read a lot of posts about builds but they mostly say pick STA traits and Fae doesn't have them racially. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  2. Morfydd Active Member

Hi, Vudd

When people advise "STA traits", they are referring to the center column on the Druid tab under Alternate Advancements (AAs). I'm not a Warden expert, by any means - I can see the utility of the STA Druid traits while in groups at higher levels, but while you're leveling, you aren't going to be casting a lot of heals - you're mostly going to be doing DPS (even if you have a tank merc). Given that, I'd probably take the STR column to increase DPS and the WIS column for the self-rez while levelling - then switch to the suggested specs when you get closer to max level.

With regard to racial character development traits, they mostly aren't that important. I'm not a Warden expert, but I'd grab the traits that increase wisdom, ministration, power/health (although, I've never seen a Warden run out of power unless a Boss has a power drain ability), and resists. Most of the other stuff can be picked as you choose. Some of them that look like great ideas (e.g., increased casting speed) will be a non-issue once you get to max level. If you plan to tradeskill, some of the tradeskill traits could be helpful (especially the ones that improve duration and progress).

Have fun!!
    Vudd and Enric_of_Neriak like this.
  3. Vudd Member

Thanks that answers my question :)