fae heritage please can we get some cute sexy gear !

Discussion in 'Look and Feel' started by ARCHIVED-Dark_fairy, Aug 13, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Dark_fairy Guest

title says it all come on tired of all the guy stuff
  2. ARCHIVED-pixiepuff12 Guest

That's what the appearance tab is for...
  3. ARCHIVED-t20c06b Guest

Absyntheea@Lucan DLere wrote:
    That's exactly what the OP is asking for.... sexy Fae heritage gear from the marketplace... heritage gear is appearance gear...
  4. ARCHIVED-kelvmor Guest

Well, if you don't make it appeal to us guys somehow, we're not going to buy it. Believe it or not, there are still some dudes who play Fae (not me, though). If you make it all pink or some s**t, we're not going to buy it.

Just sayin'.
  5. ARCHIVED-Lethe5683 Guest

Absyntheea@Lucan DLere wrote:
    That's what heritage armor is for... the appearance tab.
  6. ARCHIVED-Cusashorn Guest

He's asking that the Fae's heritage armor be sexy looking when they finally release it. Seeing as how they're nature-folk and not seductresses, I don't see that happening.
  7. ARCHIVED-InsaneChaosMarine Guest

Make it have leafy shoulders and leafy mini skirt type thing, and a leafy braw (showing belly/back), and maybe a leafy crown!
    show alot of skin, make the skirt really really short, maybe showing leg between it.

then give them leafy erudite boots!
  8. ARCHIVED-Lethe5683 Guest

It's probably just going to be a retexture/slight modification of old models like the others were.
  9. ARCHIVED-Cica Guest

Cusashorn wrote:
    Exactly ! Just make the arasai heritage armor sexy ! hehe :p
  10. ARCHIVED-DuneWarrior Guest

All the so-called guy armor that is plate got bibs, all the cloth got puffy legs, all the gi styles got the over extended loin cloth look..... its like sad saaaaad ..
  11. ARCHIVED-Lethe5683 Guest

Zaktull@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    Huh? I get the part about the cloth and the puffy legs but what do you mean by "bibs" and "over extended loin cloth look".
  12. ARCHIVED-Winter Guest

I already started a thread on this a long while back. I recommended an acorn backpack or something. Heritage armor does seem to be focused more on the old, preexisting races from EQ1. But I would LOVE to see something super cute and plant-based for Fae.
  13. ARCHIVED-Elomort Guest

For my two fae and one arassi it would be really nice to see something expanded upon the male Fae inter-zone graphic (purple hair male and female). Although the breastpiece of imperceptible beauty allows you to go bare chested there are no decent pants in this game when taken just as pants. Nothing that looks Mikhail Baryshnikov enough in nature as that graphic does.
    If the male was basically tight pants and a bare chest but with vineish tendrils coming up from the pants over the alpha portion, the female with a bra like portion of the same idea.
    Need a lot more stylish semi-nakedness than what we have right now.
  14. ARCHIVED-darwich Guest

Winter wrote:
    there were no rotonga in eq1.... there is rotonga heritage armor in eq2
  15. ARCHIVED-DuneWarrior Guest

Lethe5683 wrote:
    Lol, the bibs is the part of ... like 90% of all plate legs that is a triangle piece of metal dangling - litterally - infront of the character crotch...

The Over extended loin cloth, your right not on GI's, check out stuff like the city fair's cloths etc. Most of them render with the loin cloth part - at least it used to on my Darkelfs.
  16. ARCHIVED-InsaneChaosMarine Guest

The fae armor should be a loin cloth and bra
  17. ARCHIVED-illaria Guest

Talathion@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    Nothing is hunkier than a male fae in a bra
  18. ARCHIVED-kelvmor Guest

That 'bib' was actually on most plate armor in the Middle Ages as crotch protection.
  19. ARCHIVED-Lethe5683 Guest

darwich wrote:
    Maybe that's why the ratonga heritage armor is so ugly.
  20. ARCHIVED-DuneWarrior Guest

Ulgrim@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    I respectfully disagree... what you thinking about (im guessing here) is the, for lack of a better term, plate metal molded cup which would be attacked to the breastplate at the tasset/fauld area. This contraption was rare and it was also a cup, which means it would be a metal molded ... cup :) which would cover only the frontal area and NOT be dangling, but attached.
    The tasset are themself attached to the faulds, unless its a one piece. Faulds are rings of armor attached to the bottom of the breastplate to protect your hips, abdomen and lower back. On occassion the Faulds could be numerous enough to cover a small part of the upper thighs as well, or be 'skirt' like and formed to cover the outside of your thighs.
    Infact most crotch protection where chain mail as is also used in most non 'Bib' pieces of plate armor in eq2.
    The ... infamouse 'bib' on the other hand, really dont exist on armor of the middle ages - a chainmail skirt or as i mentioned multiple faulds (and a chainmail cover/skirt).