Faction Tokens Are Missing

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by ZUES, Jan 10, 2017.

1. ZUES Well-Known Member

So back in the old day you could grind out the factions in Destiny of Velious and then purchase a coin to put in your shared bank to use on your alts. Using the coin would raise your various faction to +40k; depending on the coin you bought and used. Now there only appears to be one coin available. I went to the Ry'Gorr merchants in Eastern Wastes and they no longer sell the coin. I went to the faction coin guy on the dock in Great Divide and he no longer sells any coin other that the City of Thurgadin faction.

Can we please have coins put back into the game? One for each faction in Great Divide? This includes the Snowfang Gnolls, Othimir, Thrael'Gorr and Ry'Gorr. The Othimir faction is especially difficult and should have a coin. Can you also please raise the repeatable quest reward (faction) amounts? It is way too much of a time sink. Please.

Thank you.

[IMG]

[IMG]
  2. Mermut Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure the only one you COULD buy, even 'back in the day', was the one for thrug faction.
    For the velium shards, you have to turn them into different NPCs to get faction with them. It wasn't a central clearing location that let you pick.
  3. ZUES Well-Known Member

Nope. I had a stack of them in my shared bank. All of my alts have 40k+ Ry'Gorr faction because that was the first one I finished back then. I'm out of them now or I would have posted a pic. Pretty sure Snowfang Gnolls and Othimir had them too at one time; but I never finished them (their faction grind was horrible, time versus reward). I've never had Othimir at 50k on any of my characters so cannot confirm that. But I'm like 99% sure they use to be in the game. There was a huge thread on those in the old forums.
  4. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Didn't you buy them off the relevant npcs in the faction's main area? IE Rygorr was from Rygorr camp...
  5. ZUES Well-Known Member

Ya I tried, they are no longer visible on those NPCs. The only one I could find was the Thurgadin faction coin at the GD docks. Last time I purchased a Ry'Gorr coin it was at the merchant in Great Divide (picture above).
  6. Meneltel Well-Known Member

Hate to sound sad, but check the various wiki and other EQ2 information sites. They get updated so rarely these days that they may still show the information you are seeking. And you since you know better what it is you are looking for, you would be more likely to find it than me, for example. Just a thought.