Fabled Sanctum of Scaleborn

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Halbren, Feb 16, 2014.

1. Halbren New Member

I would like to work on a Fabled Awakened Dreadlord Chain Set for my Assassin and except for talking guildies twice into joining me there there is very little to no server interest in coming to this zone. Would it be possible to add these sets in the other fabled KoS zones where the larger server population tend to go?
  2. Entropy Well-Known Member

These sets sell for hundreds (or thousands) of plat per piece... you cant convince guildies to tag along for some sweet farming? :)
  3. Ucala Well-Known Member

hmm, free best dps loot, best proc jewelry, and not too bad of a plat grind as well (did it for ~3 hours, came out 400-500 plat richer).
    if you can't convince you guildies to run it I don't think the zone is the issue :p
  4. Halbren New Member

One can make that or more in Dom in less than 45 minutes but that is not the point. The issue is the lack of interest of the entire server in this zone. Maybe your server is different I do not know but Sony has the population numbers to review. I have tried sending out a wtb for these items and would gladly pay more than a decent price. But trying to find a group or offering plat for these items has not worked when very few are running the zone.