Fabled off named worse than Legendary

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by ZUES, May 13, 2013.

1. ZUES Well-Known Member

Can you guys please adjust the stats on this fabled wrist? It drops from a named. Thank you!

[IMG]
  2. Kalderon Well-Known Member

I would go for the fabed one, as it is by far better then the legy one oO no doubt at all, ok, basic stats might be a bit lower (around >1%).
  3. Estred Well-Known Member

Fabled beats out period. Not only does it have 247 Ability mod but also a very coveted 8% Ability Reuse, something mages would love on a wrist.

Sometimes an items worth is not in the green-stats.
  4. Zannah Active Member

I don't see why you guys think the fabled is better.

The legendary has: More base stats, more resists, more potency and crit bonus, as well as two white adornment slots instead of one. You could easily reforge the spell weapon attack speed to match the ability mod on the fabled item. As for ability reuse, is it really that coveted? My necro alt has 82% ability reuse without even trying - if I wanted to hit the cap of 100, I wouldn't do it by equipping this fabled item over the legendary one. So yeah, unless I'm mistaken and ability reuse converts to some amazing stat after 100, I would wear the legendary wrist - reforged and adorned it's bound to be better than the fabled.
  5. Chronus Active Member

At cap assume cast speed and reuse = 0, because everybody and their alts are capped. The 21% spell wep stat on the legendary will reforge nicely to amod anyways to even things up in that regard and they'll essentially end up equal or in favour of the legendary.

Even the resists are lower on the fabled one. Guess it's because the fabled is tradeable but meh, it should still be better than solo loot imo.
  6. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

You are also basically comparing a mage wrist to a priest wrist.

Its like me posting a Legendary Fighter wrist and a Fabled Scout wrist, and saying the fighter wrist is better as it has abil reuse and block chance when the scout one doesn't.
    Estred and Kuulei like this.
  7. Arielle Nightshade Well-Known Member

It would be an interesting stat arguement if we thought for a second that the itemization was so clever that you had to make tactical decisions about it. I agree with the OP, this was probably just missed.
  8. ZUES Well-Known Member

This!