Fabled MO

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Luzionist, Jan 29, 2014.

1. Luzionist Active Member

Is this just some extreme dps check or is there some mechanic I do not understand how low have people been getting this thing
  2. Darkon Well-Known Member

3. Chronus Active Member

Was about a 40mill dps check and it was a really good fight besides the lag. We got it to 13% pre change and it was a brilliant test of dps. Now it's just disgracefully easy. 1 add? We were complaining about more than 2 not 2 dang it.

"That was nerfed into oblivion"
  4. slippery Well-Known Member

The problem was it was nerfed before it was fixed, when it probably didn't need to be nerfed.
  5. Estred Well-Known Member

I'll agree with Slip here, it wasn't so much too hard as it wasn't functioning properly. MO still should be a hard fight, it's not really fun for the high-guilds that no content in Fabled KoS seems to be of the challenge level of some bosses in Wing 2 ToV.
  6. Darkon Well-Known Member

Wing 2 ToV is currently endgame. It should be easier than those mobs.

The encounter being 'the true test of guilds'(Utopi Tyranny Ark anyone? Lol), was silly.

It should've been balanced somewhere around Derig to Andreis, depending on what armor piece it drops.
  7. slippery Well-Known Member

I don't mind it being easier. It should have fallen in the wing 1 range anyways imo. I don't know how significant the nerf was, but honestly I don't think it'd have been that hard anyways. The loot doesn't justify it.

I'd have rather seen this stuff dropping gems instead of armor as well. People need a lot more gems, they don't need more armor.
  8. Estred Well-Known Member

Seconded. Also by Wing 2 I mean on the difficulty level of like Jaradin, though maybe comparing it to Kigara and Kalena may be more accurate (Wing 1) if were trying to compare difficulty levels.