Fabled Kurn's Entrance???

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Roark O'Ruairc, Aug 9, 2022.

1. Roark O'Ruairc Member

No portal by quest givers... no email directing to new content.. ideas please?!?!
    Tyger likes this.
  2. girney Active Member

entrance is by quest givers but says i dont meet the entrance requirements probably more down time to fix the problem
    Tyger likes this.
  3. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

It's up and working now. Just ran the zone.
  4. Gamhuin New Member

Where are the quest givers located?
  5. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

There are none. You just zone in.
  6. AOE1 Well-Known Member

It probably would have helped many if a letter had been sent out when this launched letting people know at least which zone the entrance was going to be in and that there was no quest give, it was an automatic quest granted when you entered. Most look for a quest giver since that is pretty much how things have been. As mentioned elsewhere, people know that Kurns was NOT in Svarni and like myself and several others I know of, I went where Kurns was looking for a new instance entrance. Starting out a new adventure frustrated because of the lack of information and confusion isn't fun.
    Breanna likes this.
  7. Prayos Well-Known Member

I mean, to be fair, everyone had access to the beta forums, which covered this question. And everyone has the ability to search the forums.
  8. Alterino Member

I mean, to be fair, in the time it took you to write this mean spirited reply you could have just said:

The zone in is up by Camp Naradasa, there are no quests.

It’s nice to be nice.
    AOE1 and Breanna like this.
  9. Unayan Active Member

Well to be fair just say you don't know you meanie ;)
  10. Prayos Well-Known Member

It is, but it had already been answered. I was just pointing out there's no need for a "letter to be sent out" to give answers that already existed.

I knew. But as I said, already answered, so I chose snarky instead. :D Glad someone caught it though.
  11. AOE1 Well-Known Member

To be fair, many work all day and try to get in some playing hours after work before bed and they don't read every forum in the forums. Others may want to spend some family time in-between work and gaming. So let's be fair. They have staff that since they can post here, they can take 1 minute and compose a simple letter saying where the darned zonein is going to be since it was NOT going to be there the original Kurns tower was. Not everyone is retired and/or has all the time in the World to devote to Everquest2 and all the nonsense posted in these threads.