Fabled Junk

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by ARCHIVED-Xrazor, Mar 4, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Xrazor Guest

[p]Ok, guys, sound off with the worst fabled junk you have ever found.[/p][p]I'm gonna start with a helm called "Cap of the Deep"[/p][p]Oh my God guys this is some serious garbage. Get this, it has a 5 % chance to cast tranquil breeze which last for 30 seconds, it increases power by 16...ha, ha, ha No kidding 16, lets see that is almost 22% of ONE spell, yea that will help...lol[/p][p]better yet it is only 30 to health, my treasured crap is better than that. Oh did I mention it is a level 40....if it was level 4 it might be worth something for a couple of levels.[/p][p]Why do they bother making stuff you would destroy anyway, or maybe some fool would buy.[/p][p]Ok sound off with what you have found.[/p]
  2. ARCHIVED-Grissom Guest

[p]OMG, that is bad. Any helm that drops is SS is better than that.[/p][p]I had on a little better than that one, can't remember the name but it was fabled as well and I ended up gett ing 5 gold for it, "sucker born everyday" I guess.[/p][p]Count your blessings, at least it had an imbue, alot of fabled doesn't which makes it even worse.[/p][p] [/p]
  3. ARCHIVED-Grissom Guest

[p]Wait I do have one for you, Hammer of the forge master.[/p][p]It is level 40 as well, one hand damage is 65.[/p][p]Now that was sad, couldn't get even 10 gold for it.[/p][p]Hate to try and solo with that thing.[/p]
  4. ARCHIVED-Xrazor Guest

WOW that is bad, I found Scourge if the tormentor, it is level 30 and it hit for 60, dumped that garbage as well, 65 at lvl 40, guess if you hunting 2 arrows down you have a chance...lol
  5. ARCHIVED-Hardain Guest

It's not the damage, it's the damage rating that counts.
  6. ARCHIVED-Norrsken Guest

For an inqy, its the max damage and nothing else. ;)
  7. ARCHIVED-Beldin_ Guest

In Mines of Meldrath drops a "fabled" plate-helm, the stats are : 17 STA .. thats it .. nothing else, just simply +17 STA :roll: