F.S distillery raid

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by bakataumana, Apr 28, 2015.

1. Clevemo Active Member

Is there a weapon upgrade for the plate tanks, 6.0s? I saw a 4.0s brawler weapon but nothing for the warriors/crusaders.
  2. Jrel Well-Known Member

Updated drivers did nothing. New Geforce GTX 750 TI SC 2 GB video card made Swabber Rotgut more playable, but only in Balanced mode. In HQ mode, I'm getting 15-26 FPS in the zone depending on what I look at. I think a better CPU might help. I have an i7 2.66 OC'd to 3.2 GHz. Still had my FFU chains lag out twice per large AOE fights from combat lag though so nothing has changed during aoe fights. We have 1 summoner in raid, and a 2nd when he can make it.
  3. Kalderon Well-Known Member

Was there, done this and it still hurts ;) But, let the fun part beginn :D

Despite of, that the lag issue even in the old zones, are still there and tend to be getting even worse....

Even the respond on any command, even without lag, is worse then before (i just dont find the other thread tho ^^)
  4. Ratza Well-Known Member

I've never had to set my game to "extreme performance" until I played in this new zone.
  5. AlienShine Member

Definitely a lot of framerate issues in this zone, depending on where you look. Not bragging but this machine runs GTA5 maxed out (no AA). It seems worse then in the other raidzones.