Extra Life Bonuses Now Live!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Accendo, Nov 8, 2022.

1. Accendo Guest

[IMG]
    Check out what’s been unlocked for all Norrathians.

Thanks to your incredible generosity and mind-blowing participation in this year’s Extra Life efforts to raise money for Rady Children’s Hospital – San Diego, close to the largest in-game benefits in the history of EverQuest II have been earned and are now unlocked. Here’s what all players get to enjoy this week:
    • 35% total increased rare drop chance
    • 225% total increased experience
    • Double currency rewards
    • Double loot drops in Visions of Vetrovia and current Time-Locked expansions
      • Desert of Flames for Varsoon
      • Kunark for Tarinax
    These bonuses started this morning and will end on November 15, 2022 at 10:00 a.m. PST.

Those of you who are curious about the Individual bonuses: We’re currently working with Extra Life to lock down how many codes are needed, and we will continue to coordinate with them to get those keys sent to you as soon as possible. As you know, we’re not done fundraising through Extra Life and our team page will remain open to further donations until December 31, 2022 at 11:45 p.m. PST. Once we return from the holiday break (in early January 2023), we'll tally the Fundraiser amounts and do another tally of Individual donations in order to generate more keys to be distributed.

What a remarkable year this has been and again, we cannot thank all of you enough! Please continue to help spread the word, and we hope you enjoy all these bonuses.

Join us on social media: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Discord.

2. AvenElonis Well-Known Member

Go Extra Life go :)
    Siren, Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Denmum like this.
  3. Neokissa New Member

Wow, folks are so generous! Way to go! Quick question - does rare drop chance mean rare loot, like Destruction runes and monlithic boots? Or rare harvests? Thanks.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  4. Bludd Well-Known Member

havent seen much red runes but a lot of masters and some blues
  5. Taled Well-Known Member

Outside of raid, not a whole lot of red rune drop chances tbh. Heroics can drop *some*, but not a ton, since it is only a low chance off named.
  6. Bludd Well-Known Member

den 2 cm spider can and did drop a red! yay
    Siren, Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Taled like this.
  7. Taled Well-Known Member

Yeah. I've gotten several of the terrible blues, plus a couple of the random reds that can drop, but no good ones from the two solos that can drop them yet unfortunately. Congrats!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Bludd like this.
  8. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

Dumb question Kaladin is still up and is a TLE server, do we get double loot drop?

I solute all the generous people out there who show that kindness to needy strangers is still alive and well.
    Way to go.
    Siren and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  9. Caith Developer

Yes. But only if I set the world value correctly. Which I didn't. But it now is.
    Xillean, Siren, Dawsonator and 7 others like this.
  10. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

thanks, Caith you're an angel.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Twyla like this.
  11. Zylara Well-Known Member

TYTYTY Lots of masters, lots of red runes (2 guildies finally got their destructions and one got their fire) heaps of magic ones etc lol
  12. Gharyn Well-Known Member

Yes, getting lots of power, magic and thought runes. Where are all the other sets?
  13. Dawsonator New Member

I don't seem to be getting any bonus XP on either of my accounts .... is this an Anti-Australian agenda????
  14. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

right click your Adventure Experience bar there should be a Server Bonus Active.
    Breanna likes this.
  15. Zylara Well-Known Member

Cant be anti Australian as mines working fine (except I reckon they dropped the drop rate for masters lol, not as many last 2 days)
  16. Teld Member

Does the bonus end tomorrow at 10 am PST or 11:59PST? I have seen conflicting information.
  17. Angeliana Senior Community Manager

They will end at 10:00am PST tomorrow, November 15, 2022
    Twyla likes this.